My tits

It's actually online lads.
I have it on at work right now, been on all morning.
You'll not see me in chat when I'm at work as our network blocks it.
I'm putting it down to me being limited to 15 simaltaineous viewers by camstreams.
As it's got more popular, people are missing out :(

I'll ask camstreams if they can increase the limit. I imagine they will know how many ip's have been dropped due to the limit.

I guess it will get even more popular when the eggs hatch, which should be very soon now.

Also sound is back on. Might have to turn your speakers up.
Banging in the background is neighbours building an extension, not me lol.

Curly

Hi,

Unfortunately your tits aren't showing at the moment. Bit like watching the BBC wildlife progs. Hope you up soon.

Cheers.

I guess mine is one of the IP addresses that has been dropped, Curly. I wasn't able to see the camstream at all yesterday, despite not having had any problems in the past.

I can't believe I'm admitting to it, but I'm going through tit withdrawl! :blushing:

me and the misses a bit upset tonite, weve been nursing an injured sparrow for 3 days, poor things just pegged out, stupid how u become attached to these things,.:grayno:

Hey Curly seen this advert on Tv the other day and it made me chuckle and think of your birdbox, i think you should pimp the birdbox out like this m8 lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pH5OSU2vEHU]YouTube - Robinsons 'Bird house'[/ame]

me and the misses a bit upset tonite, weve been nursing an injured sparrow for 3 days, poor things just pegged out, stupid how u become attached to these things,.:grayno:

I had a female House Sparrow chick when I was a kid.

It couldn't fly, fend for itself, and wasn't anywhere near a nest when I found it.

I fed it milk, water & chopped up worms, and used to take it to the local park to let it flutter about.

One day I was taking it out for its flying lesson, and it managed to launch itself onto the garage roof, it hung about for a while, then flew away.

I'd like to think it was able to survive on it's own & live it's little sparrow life :)

I had a female House Sparrow chick when I was a kid.

It couldn't fly, fend for itself, and wasn't anywhere near a nest when I found it.

I fed it milk, water & chopped up worms, and used to take it to the local park to let it flutter about.

One day I was taking it out for its flying lesson, and it managed to launch itself onto the garage roof, it hung about for a while, then flew away.

I'd like to think it was able to survive on it's own & live it's little sparrow life :)

The tears are running down my cheeks seedy pal but its with laughter, thats one of the funniest things I have ever seen posted and I know you were serious too (soz for laughing). I rescued a sparrow myself when I was young, it flew into our window and was lying there so I picked it up, my mum told me to take it to a local guy who keep birds and it had a damaged wing but he fixed it up and I put it in his aviary for a few weeks and let me fed it etc etc...eventually we realised it and it seemed fine when it flew off.

Agreed! The human cuckoo clock is an especially nice bit of decor! :Laugh:

You beat me to it weasie....I thought the human cuckoo clock was a great bit of thinking.

As for curlys birds, the female is turning those egss every 10 minutes or so, hopefully we will get a breakthrough soon. Good to see Messa's son interested in it aswell.

day 17 still no chick(s)
Ive noticed today she seems to be turning her eggs a lot more,so I think we are getting close :)

I swear Curly's dropped half a packet of Mint Imperials in the nest box to fool, the birds & their audience.

Either that, or they have the gestation period of an Elephant.

He's not fooling me though...I've seen it all before.
Already he's cut the feed a number of times, this is to instil panic amongst the viewing public.

The next thing will be to charge a subscription fee to watch them, them once he has your bank details, he'll empty your account & use the funds to create a new world order & elevate himself up to the lofty position of Grand Leader of the Illuminati.

Mr. Curly (or Oberleutnant Curly as he likes to be known)...Me & my friend Mr. Icke are on to you.

Right, that's it, I'm off to don my purple tracksuit & Alcan hat.

I swear Curly's dropped half a packet of Mint Imperials in the nest box to fool, the birds & their audience.

Already he's cut the feed a number of times, this is to instil panic amongst the viewing public.

The next thing will be to charge a subscription fee to watch them, them once he has your bank details, he'll empty your account & use the funds to create a new world order & elevate himself up to the lofty position of Grand Leader of the Illuminati.

Mr. Curly (or Oberleutnant Curly as he likes to be known)...Me & my friend Mr. Icke are on to you.

I am waiting for the neighbour 'tit' to pop round to borrow a cup of sugar.

"woops" declairs Mrs Tit, my dressing gown appears to have slipped open, revealing my saucy attire, how embarassing in front of you neighbour, and the dungaree clad plumber who is in my kitchen !!

Ok, I will stop now

PMSL

Very Mozresque post lol

Now bow before the almighty

:WORSHIP:

Lord Curly

Looks like I'll have to drop the stream to 30kbps tonight.
I can't get on at the moment but can see 7 ip's logged on.
I've asked for an increase in banwidth but I'm streaming at 64kbps.

"I keep getting the 'stream is offline' video even though it is listed on the Live Cams page."

If the stream you are trying to watch flicks to the 'offline' video immediately:

The reason you are having this problem is because the broadcaster has used up their concurrent allowances on Camstreams. The minimum amount of server resources a broadcaster will be allocated is 500kbps and 15 viewers, whichever comes first.

To try and explain it more fully, instead of allocating so much 'data transfer' for each broadcaster and then having to restrict their access if they go over it, we allocate a slice of 'streaming time', measured in maximum bandwidth and viewer numbers. This is measured continuously, with every new viewer that connects to their stream. Broadcasters are set up with a default stream bitrate setting of 64kbps. This means they can reach 7 viewers, if their bandwidth limit is 500kbps. (500 divided by 64 = 7.8125). In this case, the bandwidth limit has been reached first - however, if the broadcaster decided to run a 30kbps stream, they would only be able to reach 15 viewers (even though 500 divided by 30 = 16.6) because of the viewer cap.

The combination of the bandwidth and viewer allocations allows for the broadcaster to be flexible with the bit rates they deliver and the target audience they are trying to reach. It also helps us plan and maintain a level of service we are happy with, where there will be minimal risk of a sudden spike on resources which could degrade the services' performance for other users.

Should you never be able to get on the stream, because it is always apparently 'maxed out', try contacting the broadcaster (if you can) to ask them to request a bandwidth / viewer boost, which we will consider on a case-by-case basis. However, if the broadcaster has failed to set their encoder up properly and are streaming at a high bitrate that allows for very few viewers, we suggest you talk to them about lowering their bitrate so they can accommodate you. It's surprising how good streams can look, even at extremely low rates like 30kbps!

If the stream says 'Waiting' for a long time, then switches to the 'offline' video:

You will encounter this problem if the broadcaster is running their encoder but haven't pressed the 'Start Encoding' button yet. This can also happen if the encoder has encountered an error while crunching the stream, because the encoder will still be allowing a connection to be made. You will just have to wait and see if the broadcaster corrects the issue!

Rotfpml!!! As each day goes by without any baby birds appearing, I find myself supporting your theory more and more, Seedy. I think you may well be on to something there.

Curly, might I suggest that you replace at least a few of the imperial mints with cotton balls or something to make it seem like some of them are hatching? :sneaky:

Back