My tits

Haha, love threads that pull you in with titles like this...

Makes you think just after you click.. "what am I about to see, loverly ladie with her norks out, hang on the username sounds like a man, man with his titties out!? oh no whats going on... do I close the window quick?!.... wanna... see... titties... tho... oh god, please be ladies titties.."

I just saw the mum remove another broken shell from the nest just after 2 pm on Friday. Another baby hatched! :Clap:

Just come across your tits link curly ;) Thats superb!!! Got a box on our house but no action in it. How long have you had it up? Was hoping to do something similar, maybe next year.

I'll tell you what Curly me old mucker...

I'm glad your cam hasn't got audio hooked up to it.

That looks like one hella noisy tit box going on there. :)

It used to have sound...what happened to that curly?

It used to have sound...what happened to that curly?

I think he pulled it cos it was doing his wifes head in...lol.

They are ugly wee things ain't they...and have you seen the size of their mouths......:Laugh:

Wife said she wasn't happy that all the world could hear her gossiping at the back door seedy m8.
We're away next week so I'll plug it back in before we go guys.

Looks like we've had our first fatality today :(
Around 10 this morning 1 of the bigger chicks was on its side and not moving. Only seen a maximum of 7 mouths now when the parents come in with food.
Getting rather cramped in there too now.

I've increased the stream bitrate so you should get a better picture now, however on the downside of that, I'll max out at 10 or 11 viewers at any one time.
If you get the cam offline message, try a little later.

Curly

weres all the chicks gone! i can only make out 3:FRIGHT:

there's six but the bigger ones are pushing the smaller ones out of the way thats a birds life survival of the fittest

edogg

Looks like they have flown the nest. Thanks once again for all the effort there curly me and the family enjoyed watching them hatch and grow.:Clap:

i checked this morning and they was all gone, i missed it hopefully curly has got iyt on dvd, i found this a very intresting post and enjoyed watch it.

Rep given

Thanks for that post m8, i have enjoyed watching them just sorry i missed the first flight.

Perverts............not that type lol

I've put a little camera in my birdbox for the kids last night.
We have blue tits making a nest in it. One of them came into the box this morning and spotted the camera. How cute's this lol

2009_4_7_9_20_17.flv video by Cur1y - Photobucket

I'm trying to get it to stream to somewhere like camstreams etc.
Do any of you know of a way to get a camera with a bnc connector to stream via pc?
It's currently plugged into my cctv dvr

Curly
i,ve was thinking of doing the same i,ve got wrens out side theback door and would like to know how to set up a camera ie the one,

Well done Curly for the great footage mate!! :Clap::Clap::Clap:

Hi Curly!

I've been off for a bit but I'm about to check out your youtube vid.

Thanks again for the titbox camstream. I really enjoyed it and I hope you'll do another next spring. :Clap:

I hope you and your mates are all well! :Cheers:

Back