My tits

Over 2000 hits....well done curly. I am sure you are well chuffed with the response. The chicks must be near on hatching, I reckon Friday 7th for the 1st.

I am sort of hooked on it but it doesnt stream at work so I have to wait all day to see it.

I even got my niece who has a real bad phobia of birds to look in, she is looking forward to them hatching.

Thanks for all the interest and support guys.
My kids have it on the smart board at school for the rest of the class.

@jaffa I'm guessing your work network won't allow the activex control. It's also hooked up to my cctv dvr, so I can post video highlights of the eggs hatching to the streaming webpage.

I'm like an expectant father now lol

Curly

Over 2000 hits....well done curly. I am sure you are well chuffed with the response. The chicks must be near on hatching, I reckon Friday 7th for the 1st.

I am sort of hooked on it but it doesnt stream at work so I have to wait all day to see it.

I even got my niece who has a real bad phobia of birds to look in, she is looking forward to them hatching.

7th?
ya mean the 8th lol, just been reading up myself 12 to 14 days from first egg, should see something soon, sorry forgot to say what a great post this is, the kids love it

Brilliant thread Curly, well done you for setting it up for all to see. Looking forward to seeing your new arrivals.....:Clap:

its been fine all day for me :)
some were saying earlier it was offline but as said fine for me

It was a weird one today.
I checked the stream at work first thing and all was fine.
Later it said offline. I could see the camera on my mobile by logging into my dvr so I knew it wasn't the camera.
I assumed Mrs Curly had switched users on the pc that's doing the streaming, but she hadn't.
I rebooted the pc this evening and all seams fine again.
Not got a clue what caused the problem though. Strange how some cound see it but others couldn't, unless it went above 15 viewers which is my maximum simultaineously.

No chicks yet

Curly

Same here, show me the tits lol

:Cry: its offline for me now

same here has any hatched yet not been on here as just got back from haven in prestatyn

sands

Just caught up with this today,fantastic video,a job well done.

my bird book says incubation is around 15 days so chicks should be born today(saturday) or within the next couple of days.Compulsive viewing.

Back