My tits

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo first one just hatched woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:) arrrr that was good to watch :)

well done Tina and Tom Tit :)

# 2 now hatched :)
Tom is in and out a lot more now

I missed the big moment myself!!!
Typical, been busy all morning.
I've recorded it all so will edit the file and post it at the bottom of the camstreams page and on this thread later.

pmsl at the name Tom for the male!

Lets drink to Tom Tit and wet the babies heads :Cheers:

(curly walks away and snubs the mint imperialists lol)

Curly

4 Chicks now. Amazing how they hatch so close together, I never knew this until now thanks to the camera.

Also thought of a name for the mother. I thinks it's of gaelic origin in tribute to jaffa being the first to spot the chicks lol
I've updated the camstreams page with the names.
I'll add names for the chicks that have been chosen by some of our younger viewers when they've all hatched.

Curly

4 Chicks now. Amazing how they hatch so close together, I never knew this until now thanks to the camera.

Also thought of a name for the mother. I thinks it's of gaelic origin in tribute to jaffa being the first to spot the chicks lol
I've updated the camstreams page with the names.
I'll add names for the chicks that have been chosen by some of our younger viewers when they've all hatched.

Curly
If I may be so bold as to submit an early suggestion for a name for one of the male chicks on behalf of my son (who turns 9 next month)...

Joey Buttafuoco :proud:

How cute. Now I have to have a constant stream open for my daughter!

If I may be so bold as to submit an early suggestion for a name for one of the male chicks on behalf of my son (who turns 9 next month)...

Joey Buttafuoco :proud:

was wanting to name one for me girl but think im to late

good skills curly...great idea and bet the kids love it! might have to do something similar one day.

curly first chick hatched at 8.54am, will you be posting the video want to show my kids they missed it all.

curly first chick hatched at 8.54am, will you be posting the video want to show my kids they missed it all.

Here is the video m8
It looks like the egg popps open, but this is due to my dvr only recording motion, so it started recording as she came back into the box.
Amazing bit of footage even if I say so myself :proud:

Curly

Nice work mate, i missed the the hatching by only a few minutes
the video is a good job.

Back