My tits

Curly

Inactive User
Reaction score
In between Bro and Mairyhinge. Hold that thought..
Perverts............not that type lol

I've put a little camera in my birdbox for the kids last night.
We have blue tits making a nest in it. One of them came into the box this morning and spotted the camera. How cute's this lol

2009_4_7_9_20_17.flv video by Cur1y - Photobucket

I'm trying to get it to stream to somewhere like camstreams etc.
Do any of you know of a way to get a camera with a bnc connector to stream via pc?
It's currently plugged into my cctv dvr

Curly

You can always buy a cheap streaming/encoding card, something like a an Osprey 100 which costs a tenner on ebay. The free software that comes bundled with it should do you fine.

I hope to catch the full story from laying eggs to flying the nest.
The box has been up for years and they nest in it every year.
We've only ever been able to see them going in and out untill now.

Kids are loving it!!!
My 9 year old asked me if "they will have s. e. x. in there"
I said if they do, they'll put their wing over the camera.
She believed me lol

If I can get it to stream I'll link to it

Curly

fook me curly...does David Attenbourgh know about you? That's brilliant.

not got a camera on it but i've got a nest in the shed.
it's been there for a few weeks and had three small beige eggs for the last week.

I've been trying to not go in the shed but I had to get my drill out today and I frightened the shit out of the mother who was in the nest with her 2 spyugs.

It was a wee robin. I'm not a great nature type person but i feel like a total c*nt now in case she doesn't come back and the wee baby robins die :(

hi new to the site
therefore I can not see the picture.
Nevertheless depending on your video card you can use the input of it.
Or if you have a firewire on the computer you can by from Mapl... a converter from BNC to fire wire and use any free software to stream the video e.i DVX or Sonyc whic come with you dvd recorder.
if you need any help send me a message please.
good lok with it

Oine:Boo:

fook me curly...does David Attenbourgh know about you? That's brilliant.

not got a camera on it but i've got a nest in the shed.
it's been there for a few weeks and had three small beige eggs for the last week.

I've been trying to not go in the shed but I had to get my drill out today and I frightened the shit out of the mother who was in the nest with her 2 spyugs.

It was a wee robin. I'm not a great nature type person but i feel like a total c*nt now in case she doesn't come back and the wee baby robins die :(

I wouldn't worry about them m8
My dad had a robin nest in his garage because he'd had the door up all day.
It nested on a shelf amongst boxes of screws.
He got the jigsaw out and cut a hole in the facia board above the door!!
They still kept coming back and raised their brood.

Get one of these in the shed and connect it to the AV input on your telly.
This is what I'm using, great picture and cheep.

CCTV Security Mini IR Infrared Color Camera on eBay, also, Other Safety Security, Safety Security, Home Garden (end time 22-Apr-09 20:12:17 BST)

Curly

that's a nice bit of kit m8 but I don't know if I'd be bothered setting it up in the shed for some robins tbh.

If I could get a wireless one that I could get the burd next door to set up in her bedroom that would be a different matter.

she's got a pair of tits that are well worth watching ;)

that's a nice bit of kit m8 but I don't know if I'd be bothered setting it up in the shed for some robins tbh.

If I could get a wireless one that I could get the burd next door to set up in her bedroom that would be a different matter.

she's got a pair of tits that are well worth watching ;)

pmsl

I guess I started it......

Curly

seriously tho m8 do you think it would be OK to let the kids have an occasional peek at the chics in the shed without scaring the mother off?

seriously tho m8 do you think it would be OK to let the kids have an occasional peek at the chics in the shed without scaring the mother off?

My dad still got the car out daily and they didn't bother.
I don't think he went too close to the nest though.
It'll be nice for the kids m8, mine love stuff like this lol

Curly

That is amazing really clear picture quality too. I love stuff like that because you can never get that close up to wild life normally.

We have blue tits making a nest in it. One of them came into the box this morning and spotted the camera. How cute's this lol

Do any of you know of a way to get a camera with a bnc connector to stream via pc?

Curly

Oh bugger, I read the thread and wanted to post something witty and saucy, but then I actually watched the video.

Thats very good, great quality etc. I like the way it looks at the camera a couple of times, weighing it up.

Messa

PS Boobies, bottoms and willies ! (sorry I couldnt help it)

nice post curly mate. I like these threads.

the last few years ive had a load of tits in my garden, i even put up 2 tit boxes, and they even used to go in but never had them nest.

Ive not seen a tit yet this year, but i think its because the pussy population might have scared them off.

I even got a cat alarm but the sly fookers still come in the garden, might have to hire a cat snatcher, maybe take the cats 100s miles away so they dont come back. Its catching them thats the problem.

Curly

Lucky you, I got a tit box with a built in cam a few months ago from Lidl and they dont appear to be interested got a standard box with a pair, in even offered rent free I suppose there is time yet

Last edited:
I've moved the camera down a bit tonight.
The bird was messing about for ages right under the camera where I couldn't see what he was doing.
Turns out he's made a little recess in the moss/grass etc.
The bird isn't spending the night in the box yet so I don't know where it goes.
I've only seen 1 at a time too, so it's either a guy doing up his pad to attract a mate, or it's a single expectant mother looking for a free roof over her head.

I've just taken a snapshot from the camera.

Hope to post pics or video of eggs soon.

@baron make sure the box faces west if you can, to stop the weather blowing rain etc in.

Curly

Last edited:
I've moved the camera down a bit tonight.
The bird was messing about for ages right under the camera where I couldn't see what he was doing.
Turns out he's made a little recess in the moss/grass etc.
The bird isn't spending the night in the box yet so I don't know where it goes.
I've only seen 1 at a time too, so it's either a guy doing up his pad to attract a mate, or it's a single expectant mother looking for a free roof over her head.

I've just taken a snapshot from the camera.

Hope to post pics or video of eggs soon.

@baron make sure the box faces west if you can, to stop the weather blowing rain etc in.

Curly
sorry to say this m8 but i know why it isnt staying the night
if u watch ur video the bird is taking bedding out of the box to make a nest else where

Back