Aanke camera problem

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is totally doing my head in. Had this NC400 camera watching my back yard and connected through my phone for a year with no problems. Suddenly no picture with some form of log in page. Nothing I could do would bring it back so decided to delete the account with Aanke and start over.
I registered a new account on my phone which generates a username for that account but after adding the camera I am asked for a verification code for the device. From what I can see this is obtained from the dvr/nvr which I don't have, or through the web interface which I do have.

The interface asks for my username and password which it then reports as being wrong. Been going round in circles with this for hours now.

EDIT*****Edited this before posting. I found the verification code. I had saved it in a folder named Camera 😂 😂 😂 Can view it on my phone again, however I still cannot log into the web interface. From everything I've read the login details are the same as the device login. I enter the username and password which is associated with my account details in the Aanke Vision app but they're not accepted.
Any Aanke users got an idea? cos I've ran out of them

Back