What car do you drive?

i have a daewoo tacuma, and while the car itself is great, the trained circus muppets that they call their mechanics and customer service agents are a complete waste of time

2 years on and the car still runs like a bag of shite

Nissan Note, cheap insurance and quite large inside for class, also get a HUGE discount ;) Note exactly sporty though but then I have my bike for that.

which bike have you got?
Audi A4 2.8 V6 Quattro

Love it.

Good points:
Speed
Handling - when buying audi always go for quattro
Motorway i can get 600 miles from full tank. (62 litres)
VERY reliable
comfort - full leather and climate control helps lol
Bad points:
City driving - drinks petrol like hell
VERY expensive parts
Suspension - i heard this, not given me problem yet
everything is computerised and not all mechanics have the system when it needs diagnosing.

next car: will keep this for a while but if i changed it would be for the audi a6 2.7T. heard good things about it.

love the Audi's, Solid cars! try the audi S4 my mates got 1 its fast and fun to drive and not too bad on juice either. its a 2.7 V6 with Bi-turbo

I have got a 1988 Micra with 28.5K on the clock! Bought it back in March and been a great runabout. Immaculate body work, just another five years till classic car status! haha!

micra are fun to drive dont like the new ones! hang on to it lol!

Had a Peugeot 306 before my Focus,

Gearbox dropped out after 8 months :D Was in such a bad condition they couldmt even send it for recon.

m8 of mine had EXACTLY the same problem.....but his lasted 13 months lol

Never never again will I buy a French car. I want to go back to Golf's - even a MKII would make me smile again, or a black Corrado.

Dump a VR6 in it and kill mysen.....w00000000000000

Really considering a Skoda though, get allot for your money and they simply don't go wrong. vRS - stick some piss taking stickers inside, Shit Skoda etc :)

Corrado? now thats a car! good taste! fast cars too!

i have a daewoo tacuma, and while the car itself is great, the trained circus muppets that they call their mechanics and customer service agents are a complete waste of time

2 years on and the car still runs like a bag of shite

hi mate! i think you'll find that everywhere! most garages tend to be franchises and sometimes quality of the work carried out is shite!

take it too smirnoff, he'll have it up like new! :Hit:

1972 1300cc triumph spitfire
well i will be soon just put a engine in the other was fooked
but
cannot wait to give it a good go

not much power but free tax and cheap insurance

micra are fun to drive dont like the new ones! hang on to it lol!

:Hit:

aye they are good fun, I hate the new ones as well. Much better to drive a box than a wanabe beetle! Hoping to hang on to it, i want my road tax exemption....! LOL

got a modded 1.8 focus zetec....... its ok and handles well for what it is, reliable and fairly cheap.....but getting bored of it!! need more power !!!

Had a TYPE R for a while, now thats a car......power......japanese reliability......excellent handling....... but thirsty as hell ..... insurance rapes you and honda servicing isnt that cheap

Renault Laguna Authentic 16V.

Good points: Nice car to drive and plenty of room all round.

Bad points: The keycard! What a feckin' stupid idea that was?

I suppose they have to monopoly on peeps having to pay through the nose to get them fixed. Well peeps that can't fix them?

I on the other hand work in a factory with lots of ladies that can solder to a very high standard so get mine fixed for free :)

Very similar to me.
Renault Laguna Dynamique 1.8 16v:

Good family car and very stable. As above with the keycard, mine broke too, I got it fixed for free by a mate in work. Mine is a guzzler, lucky if I get 30 mpg, but thats cos its used by my wife to go shopping or very short journeys, she says its more spacious for shopping than hers but I know its because she wants save her own petrol and use mine.

i drive a 1960 2legs convertible v12 and my other car is a bus

Last car was a Nissan Sunny 1.8 ZX Twin Cam 16v, 1.8's are hard to come by, you can buy 1.6's all day long tho, it was that fast it made the hair on the back on my neck stand on end lol, awesome car until some idiot hit the front end in a pug 206 and wrote it off :(

Now I only have my YZ 125 2005, not for road use obviously :D

Thinking of buying a focus next.

Audi Cabriolet ...great when it aint fookin raining

MG ZT 2.0 CDTi

beautiful car,spares no probs, lot of car for the money, all BMW including the M47 engine.

Nice 18" straight spoke alloys,6cd changer unit as standard,real head turner.

got a modded 1.8 focus zetec....... its ok and handles well for what it is, reliable and fairly cheap.....but getting bored of it!! need more power !!!

Had a TYPE R for a while, now thats a car......power......japanese reliability......excellent handling....... but thirsty as hell ..... insurance rapes you and honda servicing isnt that cheap

TYPE Rs are fast but im still not too keen on them, i thnk the older shape looks better! the new ones just looks weird like it just landed from outta space!

Very similar to me.
Renault Laguna Dynamique 1.8 16v:

lucky if I get 30 mpg, but thats cos its used by my wife to go shopping or very short journeys, she says its more spacious for shopping than hers but I know its because she wants save her own petrol and use mine.

lol typical women! mines does the same shes got a seat leon boot is as big as mines cus hers is deeper! she still takes the audi! never fils up either!

i drive a 1960 2legs convertible v12 and my other car is a bus

lol, v12? niiiiiiiiice! what bhp? ;)

Last car was a Nissan Sunny 1.8 ZX Twin Cam 16v, 1.8's are hard to come by, you can buy 1.6's all day long tho, it was that fast it made the hair on the back on my neck stand on end lol, awesome car until some idiot hit the front end in a pug 206 and wrote it off :(

Now I only have my YZ 125 2005, not for road use obviously :D

Thinking of buying a focus next.

oh man! thats a shame! same thing happened to a mate he had a nissan pulsar small car but very very fast! it was parked up n some drunk smashed in to it! complete right off!

Audi Cabriolet ...great when it aint fookin raining

head turners! wish i had one you got the standard petrol or the turbo?

MG ZT 2.0 CDTi

beautiful car,spares no probs, lot of car for the money, all BMW including the M47 engine.

Nice 18" straight spoke alloys,6cd changer unit as standard,real head turner.

good stuff never knew it had the M47 engine, straight 4 cylinder DOHC 16V! have you had it chipped/remapped?

best car out the lot! wish i could afford one lol

me and you both! next best thing after the RS4 and S4 convertible!

It's a 600 mate, had it upto 155 mph and lost me bottle, might touch 165 (on a private road of course) Not a patch on me mates new gsxr 1000 k6 went past me like I was stood still.

Will have to work on the mrs to get me a zx10 next.

155mph on a bike? wow! i woulda bottled it at 100 lol!

hehe...buy her something really nice for xmas! that way she cant complain :)

new gsxr looks the biz!

have you seen the movie 'torque' ? apart from the hot chic lol i like the bike he uses at the end is it real? a mate said it was it uses a helicopter engine? costs about quarter of a mil!

renualt megane old shape 1.4 (1 of the last to be made that shape 2002) nice drive around 40mpg avg not had any problems and cheap to run and look after

Got 55 plate Astra sri 1.9 diesel. Does the job and it's rather nippy for a diesel, will do 130mph on the flat and just over 140 going down hill. Not that i've tried this of course lol

Back