What car do you drive?

@Rooney - what was the reliability like with the 911T? I really fancy a two seater next year but cant stand sending them into the garage every two weeks. I ran a 996 for a while but it was too much for me, the fooker broke down every 3000 miles and you know with these cars its always a tow :(

Yep elite786 these can be expensive to run at 12mpg urban but I'd expect a tank to be expensive to run lol. It is like cruising on a sofa though. New RR wont be out until 2011 I think so I'll defo run this for a year or two at least.

I've got the upgrade bug and fancy doing something to the car but its difficult doing any modification and not making it look tacky. Possibly a 4 bore exhuast..

I have a passat ps115, i am going to change this next year and buy a seat leon cupra :)

lexus is200 nice drive nice n luxery but expensive to run tho

agreed mate! luxurious cars! lookd good ttoo! i prefer the old shape dont like the 2007!

@Rooney - what was the reliability like with the 911T? I really fancy a two seater next year but cant stand sending them into the garage every two weeks. I ran a 996 for a while but it was too much for me, the fooker broke down every 3000 miles and you know with these cars its always a tow :(

Yep elite786 these can be expensive to run at 12mpg urban but I'd expect a tank to be expensive to run lol. It is like cruising on a sofa though. New RR wont be out until 2011 I think so I'll defo run this for a year or two at least.

I've got the upgrade bug and fancy doing something to the car but its difficult doing any modification and not making it look tacky. Possibly a 4 bore exhuast..

thats strang fora 996! my mate had a nice pearlscent black! love the HUGE brake calipers no advantage and also add to weight! theyve gone abck to using 4pot calipers! work just as good but not as big!

RR? rolls royce? buy a phantom love them! in black ;)

I have a passat ps115, i am going to change this next year and buy a seat leon cupra :)

buy a seat leon Cupra R! go for the older 20V the new ones are only 16V and not turbo charged. the old cupra uses the same engine as audi S3 with a K04 turbo! those things remapped will go to 270BHP! with a bigger turbo kit 350bhp is easily achievable, rods and piston are can handle 300bhp+!!

Back