Do you know what really grinds my gears?

old feckers with brown leather gloves driving huge powerful motors driving about 30mph under the limit .
mobile phones stuck to the ear.
the list is huge and i think you see a hell of a lot more bad driving while you ride a bike because you look more for it while dodging potholes lol

I think it would be a close run thing between you and Nara

I think that if anyone reads my posts - particularily those where I post a contrary viewpoint - they will see that I do my best, most of the time, to be courteous, avoid insults or make personal comments.

Sometimes I let myself slip but I try not to.

well i had to return my licence as i lost my sight but now its back cant get it back but some of the people who do drive ,you would think they where blind.

Well there's one thing you've posted that I rather like Emarald: the picture.

I don't about Nara but the one of me isn't far out

That's told him wiz would you like to give the poor thing his dummy back now and for being extra good why not give him a bag of sweets. :Angryfire

are you offering me a bag of sweeties???
should i be telling a responsible adult :)

what gets my goat is parking, i normally park as far away from the entrance to the supermarket, pub, cinema etc so my car doesn't get bashed, the number of times i have come back to my car there are still loads of empty spaces around but some halfwit has parked next to my car about 6 inches away.

my nightmare is walking back to my car and in the distance i can see a family of 5 flinging the doors open to get out and bashing my car.

last week in a car park in peterboro i was just about to leave and a woman with a 5 or 6 year old came back to the car next to me the woman just let the kid open the door on its own and bang straight into my car, i got out and had a look fortunately there was no damage but the woman just looked at me sort of smiled and said he didn't do it on purpose, i said its a good job there is no damage then or he would be having no pocket money for a while.

i know a car is only stuff but its my stuff and ive saved and paid a s***load of money for it....

i know its a small thing.... but what pushes my buttons is when you hand over a note and they give you your change on top of the recite ...

so you have already picked up the bag or what you have bought, so now you got try and get the recite from underneath the change so you can put the change in your pocket and chuck the recite.

and its worse if you another note recite and change back... pocket, wallet, change,recite ..... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
I read that and wondered what the hell you were talking about, then i realised you meant receipt :p

Cyclists really get on my nerves to be honest, they have absolutely no road sense at all, if they want to ride on the roads they should have to get a license the same as any other road user. A guy a few days ago didn't even bother to look when he was turning to see me, cut right across the lane, had i not been watching him he would have been flattened by my 4x4, what's even worse is that he didn't even know or acknowledge i was there.

And then they have the cheek to complain about car/van drivers, i mean seriously take a god damn proper test rather than your cycle proficiency when you were 15.

Last edited:
I read that and wondered what the hell you were talking about, then i realised you meant receipt :p

give me a break mate.... it was 1 in the morning and i was very pissed :Laugh:

words dont look right some times :AMIFACE:

No offence intended mate, i kind of figured that was the case ;)

Back