What car do you drive?

Jeep Cherokee 2.5 CRD never had a 4x4 before but now I'm a complete convert especially with the roads round my area absolutely terrible.

Infact the roads are that bad my Cherokee beats any suped up chip under de bonnet slammed to de max cars as they just rattle all over.

Don't feel any bumps now (not exactly true, but I was previously one of the above with all the mods, and lowered suspension) but after a year my car was literally falling to bits with the bad roads.

was behind a nova the other day with what looked like solid suspension no give what so ever he tried taking the corner at about 40mph but its a real bumpy corner and his car literally skipped onto the other side of the road :) Needless to say I didn't feel a thing in the Cherokee :)

And for all you tree huggers out there I'm not gunner get a smaller engine until I see a descent f'ing summer :) Global warming my rectum, its f'ing freezing in Leeds :)

Although I do recycle :) Well I use the green bin when the black ones full :)

And for all you tree huggers out there I'm not gunner get a smaller engine until I see a descent f'ing summer :) Global warming my rectum, its f'ing freezing in Leeds :)
Although I do recycle :) Well I use the green bin when the black ones full :)

Lol.....Exactly the effect of global warming in Northern Europe Penners!

Although the threat of another ice age have recently been ruled out, temperatures in Northern Europe could fall by 5°C in decades.

Sorry for going off topic peeps?

PS: I'm no tree hugger either....lol I do recycle though ;)

good stuff never knew it had the M47 engine, straight 4 cylinder DOHC 16V! have you had it chipped/remapped?

nah not yet,thought about it,but if not broke don't fix, enough power for me but if it's loses a bit then I'll put in a synergy or equivalent and remap, which will bang up the horses.

BMW 3 Series M Sport Coupe

I got the 2L coupe and it's great! I'll be changing it for an M3 before xmas all going well!
There are lots of 3 series out there and some have the M Pack but the M Sport is the edition to go for (you can tell the difference as M Sport is written on the offical docs) as you get a more powerful engine of teh same size and yo get lots of extras!

All BMW's have fantastic build quality, amazing comfort and great road handling thanks to a 50/50 weight distribution. I have 255/18's on the back and 235's on the front which keep it planted around corners.

Only downside is that it drinks petrol in the city, I get 23mpg in the city but almost 37 on the motorway!

I got the 2L coupe and it's great! I'll be changing it for an M3 before xmas all going well!
There are lots of 3 series out there and some have the M Pack but the M Sport is the edition to go for (you can tell the difference as M Sport is written on the offical docs) as you get a more powerful engine of teh same size and yo get lots of extras!

All BMW's have fantastic build quality, amazing comfort and great road handling thanks to a 50/50 weight distribution. I have 255/18's on the back and 235's on the front which keep it planted around corners.

Only downside is that it drinks petrol in the city, I get 23mpg in the city but almost 37 on the motorway!

what's insurance group for M3 and do spares cost?

M3 is one of my favourites! fast and head turner! i think i prefer the SMG, launch function is cool! you for a convertable ?

what's insurance group for M3 and do spares cost?

group 20! 3.2litre 320BHP+

Drive a BMW 318I SE

Good points: Build quality, the drive, comfort and the extras i.e. air con, full electrics

Bad points: Electical faults started popping up last year, plus new parts are expensive, cornering is a little poor.

I think the body is heavy for a 1.8 engine, I think ideally 2.0 or 2.3 engine would have been better.

03 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8

Handles like a boat if you corner too fast but the drive is like a limo. V8's got plenty of power for a car that weighs 3 tonnes. The drive is awesome.

Overall an excellent family car.

Drive a BMW 318I SE

Good points: Build quality, the drive, comfort and the extras i.e. air con, full electrics

Bad points: Electical faults started popping up last year, plus new parts are expensive, cornering is a little poor.

I think the body is heavy for a 1.8 engine, I think ideally 2.0 or 2.3 engine would have been better.

your right there mate, the 318 do feel flat! 2.3 are much more fun to drive!

03 Range Rover Vogue 4.4 V8

Handles like a boat if you corner too fast but the drive is like a limo. V8's got plenty of power for a car that weighs 3 tonnes. The drive is awesome.

Overall an excellent family car.

drive is awesome, too heavy on fuel :( had my mates for a weekend i gave it back as soon as he got back. lol

had this upuntil xmas.

911 turbos drive well, to say the least.

lost my job ! long story.

still got the plate !

oh mate, sorry to hear that. top cars! keep the plate, hope things work out for you and you get it back or buy a new one!

that good old 57 chevrolet..only joking, ive had an Alfa 147 2.0L Twin for 5 years(since new)
still looks the part ( to me anyway) and returns about 30 to gallon, even driving it hard.

would i buy again.....yes i would..

Current car - 2x Ford Fusion (2 young kids)
Last car - Mazda RX8 ( not as good handling as they say )
Fastest car - TVR cerbera (indicated 187 on day i got it :) )
Best car - Toyota celica GT4 ST205 (wow, best all round car ever :) )
Worst car - Austin meistro ( dont ask lol )

an 02 plate fiesta a great wee runner easy on the petrol but not as fast as some other cars

I'm looking at the 2005 M3 SMG Coupe. Thought about the convertible but I live in Ireland so we get identical weather to the UK so that means that the convertible is amaxing for 5 or 6 days in the year and i'd look like a spanner the rest of the year! haha

Seriously though, the convertible is awesome but there are too many problems with thieves and scum like that who will take a knife to your roof and that is SERIOUS money to replace!

im looking for a estate at mo any input advice would be welcome are if anyone wants to trade have a little corsa sport 1.6 at mo under 60 thou miles not modded at all apart from new wheels :littleang

that good old 57 chevrolet..only joking, ive had an Alfa 147 2.0L Twin for 5 years(since new)
still looks the part ( to me anyway) and returns about 30 to gallon, even driving it hard.

would i buy again.....yes i would..

147s are nice, like the GT 3.2 V6! looks mean!

Current car - 2x Ford Fusion (2 young kids)
Last car - Mazda RX8 ( not as good handling as they say )
Fastest car - TVR cerbera (indicated 187 on day i got it :) )
Best car - Toyota celica GT4 ST205 (wow, best all round car ever :) )
Worst car - Austin meistro ( dont ask lol )

lol the miestro brings back memories! agree with the GT4, ive seen someone rebuild the engine, added bigger turbo and got it to up to 4000bhp! good strong chassis!

I'm looking at the 2005 M3 SMG Coupe. Thought about the convertible but I live in Ireland so we get identical weather to the UK so that means that the convertible is amaxing for 5 or 6 days in the year and i'd look like a spanner the rest of the year! haha

Seriously though, the convertible is awesome but there are too many problems with thieves and scum like that who will take a knife to your roof and that is SERIOUS money to replace!

bugger! they do a hard top version which would make it alot harder but i know what you mean pointless paying for a convertable when you get maybe 6-7 decent days in a year! i think the prefer the 2005 compared to the new 2008 coming out soon. only advantage of the new one its got a monstrous V8 running 400bhp+!

don't own a car but if you're ever in the market for a van ican reccomend a renault traffic 1.9 tdi(115 bhp)if you can forget the ten feet behind you modern vans are like cars comfy quiet and economical comes with cd player electric windows and you can even have air con if you pay extra

I drive a vauxhal zafira 2.0dti, its comfy fits everybody in an is quite good on the juice. We used to to own a fiat multipla, and although it suffured with quite a few faults and was slowly falling to pieces i miss her!

Ford 1.8 TDI SMax, far better than the Zaffira, handles sh*t hot, chassis is iden to new Mondeo, its only 1.8 deisel but goes really well. Would love a go in the 5 cyl 2.5 version as its the same engine as the Focus ST I believe.

Back