Everything i touch turns to sh@t

audiobookman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Royally pi$$ed now....

Last weekend on sat my wife woke me up early to take our eldest to beaver camp 7am argggghhhh, on the way there the road was in a poor condition and killed her drivers side wishbone, Sats are the only day i get to catch up with sleep as i generally have 18-20 hour days all week.
Anyways i decided to fix it immediatly otherwise the car is off the road - and its a pretty quick job, so i sourced a new wish bone miles away, so off i went in my car, i then decided that i might as well do the rear breaks pads and discs as they were low and its mot time next month.
Less just under £200 i went home and fitted the new wishbone which took only about 20 mins, then moved on to the rear brakes, 3 hrs later i decided that the drivers side brake piston was well and truely seized so off to the same shop for a replacement.
when i arrived they said there was a surcharge for the cylinder (£70 surcharge and £180 for the piston), i had to return the old one for overhaul - i wished they told me on the bloody phone.
Back home fitted the new piston - old one off back up to the do the 50mile round trip YET AGAIN to get my surcharge back.
Its now getting late in the day so i crack on with the other brake disk - 3 hours later the thing is in the house being stripped down as its ALSO seized and the shop is closed.....
i managed to get the car back on the road for 10oclock that night!!!!

Whilst i was fixing her car she was using mine, and complained that the stereo was cutting out, well the front speakers were, so sunday i tested it and couldnt find no problem. She then showed me how to make it cut out.... turned it up 3/4 of the way up, this is something i dont generally do but she like it loud.
What i found was the heavy gauge cable running from my battery to my amp had become high resistance and needed replacing (basically worn out).
The stereo in the car isnt that old the amp and bass box are a few years old, i have tv monitors etc in the car and the hu was top of the range pioneer last year.
I ran the cable which wasnt so bad and put it all back - wifes happy as she can now play the music in MY car loud again.....

Monday - was greated with both our cars damaged by some inbreed, this to$$er had decided to rip off all the wiper blades on all the cars down the street, they had runied the connecting arms to the rear motors, cheers - jokes on you though as the police have the video footage of the crime.
weds - new wiper blades and arms turn up, 2 hrs later i give up as the metal is corroded solid and its connected to glass - job for another day.
Friday - my top of the range all singing all dancing stereo in my car decided it no longer wanted to work.
Sat - after another sleepless night i give up (i struggle to sleep if i have a job to do) and go out to investigate the head unit on my car, transpires it shot - guess what 6 weeks out of warrenty :(
Sat evening - we have 3 blurays from love film to watch - cool hallpass looks funny so we sit down after the kids have gone to bed to relax (the only night of the week im actually home).
54mins into the film - freezeup. - try another bluray - this disc cannot be read FFS lazer gone...... the machine must be under a year old so i rang up blockbuster video for a date of purchase - sept 29th 2010 AAAARRRGGGGGGGG
Today we went of to bestbuy to get another bluray player, got the machine we wanted as a replacement and there was a older pioneer machine ex display for £67 - hmmmm looks good, - yeah sod it get it.

FFS the remote is the fooking wrong one arrgggghghhh

ever had one of those weeks, and ive not included the problems ive had at work this week, then the mrs asks why am i so bloody stressed.

Feel for you mate my life has been like that for the past month or so. Just when I think I'm sorting stuff something else pops up generally costing me money in some way

icing on the cake, just put on the xbox for a bit of r&r with a couple of work mates, the bloody thing has been banned!!!! wtf its not hacked or anything - im sick of microsoft i wont be purchasing a new box. - ps3 now me thinks...
Ive not used it since the beginning of last month at least - thanks microsoft...... i think i will be calling them in the morning to find out why.
im gona turn this pc off before it goes bang... thats all i need

WOW, thanks i hadnt seen that!!! just got a result - 3 months live and 1600 ms points because it was them who cocked up, thanks so much for that something actually going my way - this is new a novel...

Back