Do you know what really grinds my gears?

kph1966

Inactive User
Reaction score
What really grinds my gears is the amount of terrible drivers or should i say inconsiderate drivers there are on the roads nowadays,When i am sat in traffic patiently waiting and you get folk come past in the wrong lane then push in at the front of the queue as though they think for some reason they are superior to everybody else and should be at the front and not made to wait in line with us peasants,Or when you approach a roundabout and slow down or even stop to give way to traffic coming from your right then they turn left without indicating meaning that you stopped and the traffic behind you stopped because in most instances i guess the other driver is to lazy to flick a indicator stalk.What grinds your gears regarding peoples poor driving habits? All have a good day.

Motorway driving. When I am travelling quite fast in the outside lane, behind a long line, leaving a decent gap in case it all slows up. Then someone just has to overtake on the inside to fill the gap. Or they get really close to you as if there is anywhere to go and there are not dozens of cars ahead.

I have just give way to a driving instructor in his car and he didn't even have the decency to say thanks. What standards is this prick going to teach his pupils. :(

Middle lane road hogs and those who do 40mph on a 60 road, and then don't bother to slow down for a 30 zone - not only are they holding me up/causing a hazard to cars doing the speed limit, but then they'll likely go on to plow a bunch of kids down. Both are the height of ignorance for me.

As has already been mentioned,

middle lane hoggers. They have spent billions expanding the M25 where I live to 4 lanes. Waste of time as the inside lane is empty most of the time.

Leaving a safe gap seems an open invitation to get cut up.

Apparently german cars don't have their indicators wired up.

And people who think they are too important to queue like everyone else.

Oh another thing that really grinds my gears is bone idle people who park in disabled or parent and child parking at super markets ECT - ECT they should clamp down on this,It amazes me how some people think it is one rule for them and another rule for everybody else.

People in large expensive 4 x 4's who park in disabled spaces then run into the shop. :Angryfire

i am one of those inconsiderate drivers that jump in the queue at the last minute......but guess what i get there quicker than you and i dont care :)

happy days

As has already been mentioned,

middle lane hoggers. They have spent billions expanding the M25 where I live to 4 lanes. Waste of time as the inside lane is empty most of the time.

Leaving a safe gap seems an open invitation to get cut up.

Apparently german cars don't have their indicators wired up.

And people who think they are too important to queue like everyone else.

easy answer undertake on the inside and pish them off..i do :)

Oh another thing that really grinds my gears is bone idle people who park in disabled or parent and child parking at super markets ECT - ECT they should clamp down on this,It amazes me how some people think it is one rule for them and another rule for everybody else.

There is ;) (not so much disabled, i do have some morals).I find asking my daughter to come with me just to get a space helps :p

People in large expensive 4 x 4's who park in disabled spaces then run into the shop. :Angryfire

I don't but you ever tried to park one of those when some annoying little barsteward in the smallest car in the world cant even park straight, let alone in the marked bay.

i am one of those inconsiderate drivers that jump in the queue at the last minute......but guess what i get there quicker than you and i dont care :)

happy days

I was wondering how long it would take before the dickheads gave there two penny worth on this post. Grow up and learn to drive.

If someone drive to close I know they in rush so I slow down but if I think they going to undertake and get in front as zoo as they try to undertaker I speed up ? But most are taxi drivers and sone are bus drivers and I say **** them just my thoughts

No your just a wind-up merchant and a good one at that lol

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

That's told him wiz would you like to give the poor thing his dummy back now and for being extra good why not give him a bag of sweets. :Angryfire

That's told him wiz would you like to give the poor thing his dummy back now and for being extra good why not give him a bag of sweets. :Angryfire

It wasn't meant as a telling off and tbh he's not the worst wind-up merchant on here ;)

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Back