Tottenham shooting: Police cars on fire after protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think you could call it murder m8...

the man had a gun, armed police were involved,
so i doubt he is a fine upstanding member of the community...

you can't be wandering about with a gun and complain when you get shot...

"Yeh but he didn't even fire his gun, was a pillar of the community.....did loads for charity"
Why the **** did he have a gun if he was such a pillar of the community? I help organise charity events and I don't have a gun.

I think "if they iz gangtsa enuf to haz a gun" they should be met with the same force.

"Yeh but he didn't even fire his gun, was a pillar of the community.....did loads for charity"
Why the **** did he have a gun if he was such a pillar of the community? I help organise charity events and I don't have a gun.

I think "if they iz gangtsa enuf to haz a gun" they should be met with the same force.
matt it woz for pretecting himself blood as iz member of fam woz killed init lol

point of the matter is that the bullet that hit the officer's radio came from a police SMG, i dnt give a damn this duggan guy got killed, he sounded like scum, but what i do care about is police lying and covering up the truth.

point of the matter is that the bullet that hit the officer's radio came from a police SMG, i dnt give a damn this duggan guy got killed, he sounded like scum, but what i do care about is police lying and covering up the truth.
up to now i cant see no cover up they have said it was a police bullet have they not ?

The guy got shot cos he tried to play the big boys game. Its one less drug dealer off the street, one less scum. They should do the same with the rest. Altho I would rather they shoot them on both their knees and let them live and face the consequences.the police ain't perfect but thats cos their hands are tied, but respect to them. They took all the crap and didn't retaliate, I dont think I could have done that. Summer of 2011 will now go down in history. Also, big up to the Turks of dalston.

Turks of dalston. ? is that the story i heard ... a gang of scum went to it and the turks were protecting there shop .. and they turned a way ??? if so good on them
Yes mate they chased them away from dalston lane

Also, big up to the Turks of dalston.
Had to Google that Devil, fair play to them.
Oh & the Duggan incident. More details seem to be coming to light, changed from a 'suspect shot a policeman in his radio' to 'no shots fired from suspect's gun'. Been adjourned till mid-December, hopefully we'll hear the full story then.....
HH.

Aint read nothing about this cos I have no real interest all I see are people who live in a certain area destroying the same area they live in? Thats like having a argument with a complete stranger down the pub and going home and cutting all the supply lines off. Yea that showed him now you have to live with no electric, gas or water. Yes I believe in the right to protest but to wreck your own place were you live just don't make sence to me, who pays for it you do you live there even if you come back with the argument most of them are unemployed so don't pay rate's or tax they still have to get up in the morning go out thier front door and look at the mess. Why would anyone want to ruin the place they live just don't make sence to me.

County Pub County road In walton liverpool

850294f7.jpg

Aint read nothing about this cos I have no real interest all I see are people who live in a certain area destroying the same area they live in? Thats like having a argument with a complete stranger down the pub and going home and cutting all the supply lines off. Yea that showed him now you have to live with no electric, gas or water. Yes I believe in the right to protest but to wreck your own place were you live just don't make sence to me, who pays for it you do you live there even if you come back with the argument most of them are unemployed so don't pay rate's or tax they still have to get up in the morning go out thier front door and look at the mess. Why would anyone want to ruin the place they live just don't make sence to me.

because there scum m8.....
they want everything without working for it...

demonstration my arse,
just a bunch wasters hiding behind the "protest" banner wanting to rob whatever they can....

they don't give a shit for their communties and want everything on a plate...

scum of the earth.....

I've read several posts relating to race this morning?? This is not a race issue!! This is a generation issue!!

Today’s younger generation has no respect. No respect for themselves. No respect for their future and no respect for the area they live in.

Simply they just don't give a shit.

White, Black, Pink or Blue the ones rioting are SCUM.

People forget - or don't know - but this nation has a long history of rioting, going back quite a few hundred years.

Yes mate, well said, this is a tradition in this country and should be respected, like fish and chips, the changing of the guard and lots of other traditions.

completely pointless post, but something to be expected.

my personal thoughts are this.

if you have a gun, no matter how `upstanding` you are, if you point it at someone, or a police officer, then you are running the odds that if that other person has a gun they are likely to shoot at you, just as i would do if put in that situation. You can defend his actions all you want by saying `he feared for his life` and `other people had guns in this area` etc etc, and to a small extent i can understand this, but if you point it at an armed police officer and he shoots you , what can you say, its your own fault.

his family have every right to be shocked and angry that he has been shot, but ultimately he is a product of his enviroment, and as a parent you have a right to take your children out of these enviroments and so ultimately i blame the parents. Everyone has a choice in this country, unfortunately to our detriment most of the time, but if an immigrant or asylum seeker can come to this country and get a house where ever they want etc etc , then anyone can move out of one area where there is guns to an area where there isnt.

looters are just scum, its sad that its takes some scumbag with a gun being shot by police to insight people to tot ake to the streets when what they should really be protesting about (not looting and rioting) is the MP`s expenses, IMMIGRATION, banking system , afghanistan etc etc etc, which are masively more important and a bigger threat to them long term than some thick gansta prick pulling a gun on a copper and being shot.

rioters in manchester have destroyed all the community building in there areas lol, how fookin stupid and this just shows the mentality, pigs bring up pigs. The councils have had to close loads of services for the communtiy and these thick coonts have just burned whats left. Why dont they go to the MP`s and lords areas and burn some of there house?

stupid fooking tw@ts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back