Tottenham shooting: Police cars on fire after protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe because of people like you constantly spouting racism.
Which racist remark would that be, I have commented on what I have seen on the news and read on the internet.

Which racist remark would that be, I have commented on what I have seen on the news and read on the internet.

Yes your interpretation of what you've seen in the media.

For your information Black Albinos are quite rare 1 in 20,000 or so, and none of these have facial features common to Caucasian's. You seem to think the majority of Caucasians rioters/vandals the past few days are Black Albinos.

How exactly do you think this is possible?

Why not blame the whole worlds problems on non Caucasians, it seems to be what you do here constantly.

Yes your interpretation of what you've seen in the media.For your information Black Albinos are quite rare 1 in 20,000 or so, and none of these have facial features common to Caucasian's. You seem to think the majority of Caucasians rioters/vandals the past few days are Black Albinos.How exactly do you think this is possible?Why not blame the whole worlds problems on non Caucasians, it seems to be what you do here constantly.
Are you really being serious in replying to that statement by emerald? Lol

:roflmao:

For your information Black Albinos are quite rare 1 in 20,000 or so, and none of these have facial features common to Caucasian's. You seem to think the majority of Caucasians rioters/vandals the past few days are Black Albinos.

Why not blame the whole worlds problems on non Caucasians, it seems to be what you do here constantly.

:roflmao: Like I said you don't come here often do you.

This must be the post of the year.PMSL

Right I think this has run it's course now

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back