Tottenham shooting: Police cars on fire after protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
racist ??????
so saying it was some 1 from poland. austrailia. france.. dont think u can play the racist card on this 1..he did not make any racist comment
Ok I agree that there is people who's parents are fom different countrys but they are british citizens also what about the people who origin is from england,wales,scotland where do you suggest to send them?

some 1 chatting bubbles..lets call every 1 racist... isnt that being racist !!!!!!!!!...so the media are only showing other races then hahaha..and there prob all ready here on the back off a lorry !!!!
No need to spit your dummy out.

Wow. What really sickens me looking through the pictures is how many of them are laughing: I wish the media would stop calling it rioting, theyre just looting. Rioters generally have something to protest about. Heard that although Currys and Dixons got raided (in London?), Waterstones wasnt touched. Good job, hate to think what would happen if a bookshop went up with all that paper.

some more picures here of the London looters and rioters

Metropolitan Police Service - London Disorder Images

and

Catch A Looter

The rioters that you see rioting are a bunch of narrow minded uneducated racist fooking scum,and I can assure you they are not all from the UK.

Yes, probably only most of them are from the UK.

I wonder what would happen if I went round and looted their house???

You Would Get Nothin But Rabies.......
8ce3fadf.gif

or ya would get a pat on the back from me.

Exactally this is my point we should catergorise them as little ****s and not by races because it is all races involved.Personally I think they should be sent to the front line then we will see how hard they are.

During the last few days i haven't seen any traffic wardens around, are they hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back