Tottenham shooting: Police cars on fire after protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nothing to do with blacks or asians or eastern europeans or africans. Explain to me why that has anything to do with multiculturalism.

Multiculturalism is where cultures collide, let’s take that poor 68 year old man beaten to within inches of death by a gang of what can only be described as voodoo entranced animals, why I ask do they do things like this and the answer is simple it is in their culture, which is why Multiculturalism will never work until they respect our laws and our way of life.

Poor bloke

Shiva-Kandiah_415.jpg

"All I have left is 25p. That's it. All the money was in the till and I had just spent £6,500 on cigarettes and wine and that has all gone.

"I had no contents insurance so will never see that money, but I have realised that I can start again because most people are so kind and supportive. The people of Hackney have been coming to the store and saying they will help clean it up and rebuild it. They were always good to me and very chatty, but today I feel like they are my family."

Multiculturalism is where cultures collide, let’s take that poor 68 year old man beaten to within inches of death by a gang of what can only be described as voodoo entranced animals, why I ask do they do things like this and the answer is simple it is in their culture, which is why Multiculturalism will never work until they respect our laws and our way of life.

It has nothing whatsoever to do with multiculturalism but everything to do with uncaring, thoughtless - possibly - evil people, who are to be found everywhere. You seem set on damning whole groups of people for the actions of a few.

We have and have had our fair share of home grown murderers, rapists, etc. - does that make all of us, born in the the UK, bad.

I cant believe the government are going to foot the bill and let the greedy insurance companies get away with it. If you are covered for robbery and arson which i think is standard, it should be covered. Yet again they have screwed up.

The rioters what you see are the ones the media want you to see and they are all from this country or maybe they heard their is a riot in Uk and booked a flight from all over the world.

No mate, you don't understand some people here, if you're not white, you don't belong here, end of! This is how they think and this is what's wrong with the world today. Take care sunbathing once the sun comes out (if it ever does), once you turn a little red, you're getting deported!

I cant believe the government are going to foot the bill and let the greedy insurance companies get away with it. If you are covered for robbery and arson which i think is standard, it should be covered. Yet again they have screwed up.

If the government foot the bill ultimately we'll foot the bill via council tax or some sneaky tax.

If the insurance companies foot the bill ultimately we'll foot the bill via increased home\car\business insurance.

Can these thick b45t3rds see the pattern? So how the h3ll did they think rioting would improve their quality of life?

Stupid stupid people.

No mate, you don't understand some people here, if you're not white, you don't belong here, end of! This is how they think and this is what's wrong with the world today. Take care sunbathing once the sun comes out (if it ever does), once you turn a little red, you're getting deported!

This part of your statement is true, whites are not allowed in many parts of London,Birmingham,Luton,Bradford the list is endless for no go areas relating to white people.

Well that looks like its going to be the case, even people who were not insured can claim compenstation through the 1886 Riot Damages Act

This article here suggests it would come out of the police budget

Quote "Police forces, which are already cutting thousands of posts across the country, could have to make even deeper cuts to foot the compensation bill."

Taxpayers will foot the £200m bill for riot damage as businesses invoke 19th century law | Mail Online

And another quote "Last night, the Association of British Insurers(ABI) made clear that its members would use the 1886 Act to make the maximum possible claims against the police."

so for sure were going to see a few people milking it

What the hell are you talking about. No culture that I am aware of advocates the sort of behaviour we have been seeing lately. Again I say, there have been people from all cultural backgrounds taking part in rioting and looting. Its nothing to do with culture background, simple greed pure and simple.

As for london, as I mentioned I have lived in and around it for most of my life and I have yet to find an area that is no go for whites or any culture.

If the government foot the bill ultimately we'll foot the bill via council tax or some sneaky tax.

If the insurance companies foot the bill ultimately we'll foot the bill via increased home\car\business insurance.

Can these thick b45t3rds see the pattern? So how the h3ll did they think rioting would improve their quality of life?

Stupid stupid people.

Totally agree with your comments m8 about the government will offload this on the normal taxpayer and insurance companies will do the same as you say via increasing the costs of premiums.
As for the thick barstewards do you think they will care if there car or home insurance goes up i think not coz they simply will not just have any.
This is why we need a proper law abiding justice system who deals with these crimes and other crimes in a proper manner like jail for 10 years means 10 years,Life means Life etc etc etc

Do you actually believe any of that kak ? Have you visited any of those areas yourself ?

There are quite a few areas in the country, mostly inhabited by white British people, where I would not feel safe.

Emarald are you a member of edl,nf,combat 18, or bnp?

Last edited by a moderator:
Post above edited, infraction given, Please don't insult other members under any circumstances, have your say by all means but no insults

@ ALL - Please keep it on topic and no insults

i loved that manc charver on the news last night blaming "the Poles taking their jobs" on the riots. Then another "it's cause we're poor, we got nufkin" as he arranges the next robbery on his Blackberry. Oh, the irony.

please, someone, give me a sniper rifle. inbred retarded thieves.

Think it would be strange for a member of combat 18 to call him/herself emerald after the emerald isle I live in lol.

Emarald are you a member of edl,nf,combat 18, or bnp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back