Police admit they’re ‘fighting a losing battle’ after hundreds flock to parks

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
1589101273907.png

Exasperated police have admitted they are ‘fighting a losing battle’ after hundreds ignored lockdown rules to flock to parks and enjoy the Bank Holiday sunshine.
Officers in Hackney, east London took to social media to blast members of the public who were pictured having ‘pizzas, beers and wines’ outside on Saturday – despite warnings the coronavirus infection rate could soar if social distancing is disregarded.

info
Police admit they're 'fighting a losing battle' after hundreds flock to parks

Britain's parks are packed with sunworshippers amid 79F heat

Big difference again yesterday to my small village. Loads of City folk here walking along the riverside . Dog shit everywhere, cars everywhere, litter everywhere. Police turned up after a phone call to move along a group of about 18 youths who'd decided they'd have an overnight stay down on the river bank, lighting fires, smashing beer bottles and setting up tents. Fucking idiots

There might be a new name coming soon Social Suicide as getting a good time is more important than staying safe.The problem then gets worse in a few weeks and if the health system collapses.

We need your help to fill these up ,please only Idiots need apply and not the poor people that have lost the fight already R.I.P.

Attachments

• coffin view.jpg
    coffin view.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
Bring in the Army and together with the Police round up these arseholes. Use the Unused Nightingale Hospitals as a covid detention centre. Keep the selfish twats there with no outside time, beer etc; until the crisis is over. Then charge them x amount per day for their stay in the form of a fine. They are putting lives at risk :mad:

Anyone on furlough caught flouting the lockdown should have their furlough removed
Companies as well. I know someone on furlough that is being pressurised by the 'management' to do work. They are resisting but now being threaten with redundancy. Terrible situation.

Talking bout furlough Ive got a mate going back to work tomorrow after being on furlough. Hes under pressure from his bosses as he isnt keen due to being impossible to social distance and no ppe, Hes a double glazing installer, windows, conservatory and doors. Hos company are going to be phoning customers that had work delayed due to lockdown today asking if they can start work tomorrow at their homes. I know what my answer would be. " No Chance " especially with workmen coming into my home with no masks and gloves.

If they want to do the work,dress correctly in gloves and masks,Supply the goods and not the virus.

All companies are going to have to ADAPT or die.
Wearing of masks and gloves and sanitizer to hand.
Wearing of mask before entering a business and using sanitizer at door.
No kids allowed to run amok and grabbing everything
Social distance been observed
Handle your own tools and pen:eek:
Are we going to have a foot bath to use before entering
Paper towels instead of linen.

If they want to do the work,dress correctly in gloves and masks,Supply the goods and not the virus.

All companies are going to have to ADAPT or die.
Wearing of masks and gloves and sanitizer to hand.
Wearing of mask before entering a business and using sanitizer at door.
No kids allowed to run amok and grabbing everything
Social distance been observed
Handle your own tools and pen:eek:
Are we going to have a foot bath to use before entering
Paper towels instead of linen.

Get rid of those filthy Dyson Airblade hand-driers, I hate it when a couple of people I work with are in the bogs when I'm there. I know they'll use them for ages and I don't want to walk past to get to the door.

Get rid of those filthy Dyson Airblade hand-driers, I hate it when a couple of people I work with are in the bogs when I'm there. I know they'll use them for ages and I don't want to wals past to get to the door.
They are filthy those things, there is no way that they are more hygienic than a good old paper towel that can be made from recycled material.

They are filthy those things, there is no way that they are more hygienic than a good old paper towel that can be made from recycled material.

I read something ages ago about how they just blast germs everywhere. Obvious when you think about it; not as bad as a few years ago at work, had a few animals (agency) on the shop floor. I'm not saying all agency workers are that bad, we did notice a few things when we had them though.

They need to be banned after this debacle. All air-type driers need to go.

Water canon🤔

For the arseholes

Last edited:
Wow, in only a dozen posts an important subject about arseholes flouting distancing rules has changed to furlough,hand drying equipment, blow jobs and water cannons.
Think some of our members are going stir crazy. 😂

Wow, in only a dozen posts an important subject about arseholes flouting distancing rules has changed to furlough,hand drying equipment, blow jobs and water cannons.
Think some of our members are going stir crazy. 😂

It's all related (maybe tenuously) :).

Boris - we must prevent a second spike
The media - lets set out a timetable of events to celebrate VE day
British public - lets get pissed in the street and as the booze kicks in lets all forget about social distancing and plaster it all over social media.
Boris a week later - theres been a huge rise in the number of corona virus cases and therefore we are introducing stricter lockdown measures.
British public - complain and bemoan a full lockdown until autumn
Media - blame the government.

Back