Tottenham shooting: Police cars on fire after protest

Status
Not open for further replies.
People forget - or don't know - but this nation has a long history of rioting, going back quite a few hundred years.

well he was in fear for his life as his cousin was murdered by a gang of thugs

but still no need to murder him the riots are worst
so they say.......was the copper supposed to say hang on i will let you shoot first

edit
its kicking of in manchester

well he was in fear for his life as his cousin was murdered by a gang of thugs

but still no need to murder him the riots are worst
gav why didnt he go and get police protection m8
did he wave it at police.. did he give it large ? did he do as he was told ? was there a stand off ? y was the armed response there..?
well there's deffo going to be more hurt tonight 1600 police in london and more on the way if needed
sorry to add this but watching on bbc news now its like spot the white man on there

Last edited:
man sometimes you cant go to the police. seen as a grass and so on loads of reasons

also mark duggan apparently had no criminal record and never had trouble with the police before

whether he is good or bad still doesn't mean he should of been murdered as that is what he was murdered thats it

not read anything about it myself but did he pull a gun out ?

and most thugs dont have a criminal record at first,,,,is it ok for him to take the law into his own hands and carry a firearm because his cousin was murdered

he had helicoptors over him loads of coppers and armed man he would of hid the weapon lol

we aint got a law to murder everyone with a gun so its called murder he was shot twice man

i worked as a community officer and i know how some people in power lets the power get to there heads and people get hurt

i think we should have open minds on this and wait for the full examination report to come back but so far not looking good for the police

the riots are real bad and they should bring in the bullets aim for the legs lol

Manchester: just heard on key103, live, Miss Selfridge is up in flames near Debenhams, apparently due to fireworks and it's kicking off royal now!!

man sometimes you cant go to the police. seen as a grass and so on loads of reasons

also mark duggan apparently had no criminal record and never had trouble with the police before

whether he is good or bad still doesn't mean he should of been murdered as that is what he was murdered thats it

If you was in armed response and someone was pointing a gun at you, not knowing if it was real/fake/loaded and you had the slightest inkling that they was gonna shoot at you your saying you wouldnt pull the trigger first ??

Nobody knows the facts either way at the moment so i'll be reserving my judgement until I have the benefit of hindsight instead of listening to all the Chinese whispers floating around the internet at the moment and taking them as gospel truth

All these riots have got nothing to do with the shooting, its just the dregs of society with an excuse to go out and rob as much as they can because they know that if there is that many of them there is very little anyone the police or otherwise is going to do to stop them in case they get accused of breaching there human rights or something else ridiculous

If you was in armed response and someone was pointing a gun at you, not knowing if it was real/fake/loaded and you had the slightest inkling that they was gonna shoot at you your saying you wouldnt pull the trigger first ??

Nobody knows the facts either way at the moment so i'll be reserving my judgement until I have the benefit of hindsight instead of listening to all the Chinese whispers floating around the internet at the moment and taking them as gospel truth

All these riots have got nothing to do with the shooting, its just the dregs of society with an excuse to go out and rob as much as they can because they know that if there is that many of them there is very little anyone the police or otherwise is going to do to stop them in case they get accused of breaching there human rights or something else ridiculous

very good post m8

cant believe it came from a Liverpool supporter

just kidding

call a curfew maybe a start

if ya willing to carry a gun or have a gun then be prepared to die by the gun.

its not murder only manslaughter.

I'd call it self defence, he was carrying an illegal weapon and if your going to carry a weapon your probably likely to use it

if ya willing to carry a gun or have a gun then be prepared to die by the gun.

its not murder only manslaughter.

true but depends he might of left the gun in the car and came out and layed on the floor then got shot thats murder lol

we have to wait like pwillo1982 said the facts will come out soon

but the riots are getting out of hand and if the police cant cope then they must call the troops in to sort it out for them the riots are hurting people that has nothing to do with the police or the government - anything to nick stuff and cause trouble

If this guy was shot without offering any signs of being a threat to the officers then it is indeed murder. If he was told to remain still as he was suspected of carrying a firearm and he made a move towards his pocket or a blatant twitch then most armed officers would have fired - thats what they are trained to do. If he had a gun in his hand and refused to drop it, or persisted in waving it,or looked as though he was getting agitated then the result would have been the same.
On justice - this usually comes after an inquiry, so why wreck London before any of the details are concrete? I'll tell you why cos its a bit of fun for them. Fun to destroy peoples livelihoods and property. Fun to make rundown areas even worse. Fun to set fire to buildings and equipment belonging to the emergency services. We need a Pied Piper to march the rats into the Thames......or better still....DEPLOY THE ARMY!

People forget - or don't know - but this nation has a long history of rioting, going back quite a few hundred years.

Are you trying to justify these riots with that comment ?

Been confirmed the bullet hit the copper was a police issue and the hand gun that mark had was not shot once

no matter how bad he is this is murder

If he pointing a gun at police, that is self-defence. I guess we will know more in due course.

David Cameron - "These people will feel the full wrath of the law"

You mean the 1% of people that they actually catch will get a slap on the wrist and told not to be naughty little boy again, the one and only reason these little hood rats are doing all this is because, put quite simply, they can !!

They know **** all is going to happen to them so they might aswell go and rob foot locker and get themselves a new "sick" pair of trainees or try and rob a plasma off the laddies wall cos they have got nothing to lose...........madness !!!

So if the police were to catch every last one of the thieving little scroats and wanted to make an example of them all, what are you going to do to them David ??

Lock them all up ?? Arn't the prisons near capacity as it is ?? Haven't you just cut the prison budget by about 20% or something ??

The whole thing is an absolute mess and to be honest as other people have said in this thread I can only see it getting worse, where do you even start ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back