New Spiderbox - What are thoughts on this box?

also about the loop out connection on my spiderbox,
can i take the connection from that to my sky box so i dont have to put in a quad lnb on my dish?

im not getting a proper epg,
only the next few hour for the channel im watching.
How do i get the full epg?

Why dont you start a new thread to ask a question.
The topic of this is what are your thoughts ,its also 300 replies so the likly hood of being asnwered on this page is a lot less than if you start a seperate thread

also about the loop out connection on my spiderbox,
can i take the connection from that to my sky box so i dont have to put in a quad lnb on my dish?

That will only work if you switch the spiderbox off then turn the skybox on.

So, after reading this and many other posts, I still don't know whether to buy a Spiderbox or not!

anyone know best place trusted seller were can buy hd7000 guys

agreed mate, it was an alternative option/suggestion :)

i paid 179 and did collection from their supplier as it was convenient for me!
how can a supplier other than a l sat sell the spiderbox 9000 cheaper than the guys who are behind making them?? regards mdt. p.s. im still waiting for some non a**** opinions on the tuner sensetivety and blind scanning capabilities before i part with £200:proud:

how can a supplier other than a l sat sell the spiderbox 9000 cheaper than the guys who are behind making them?? regards mdt. p.s. im still waiting for some non a**** opinions on the tuner sensetivety and blind scanning capabilities before i part with £200:proud:

i'm also curious now. maybe manic can share the info via pm?
hope i haven't been conned, had the box 2 weeks and no probs as yet

i'm also curious now. maybe manic can share the info via pm?
hope i haven't been conned, had the box 2 weeks and no probs as yet

He meant he was accused of being biased as he is friends with darkman/bobi and he got the box he wrote his review on for free

He meant he was accused of being biased as he is friends with darkman/bobi and he got the box he wrote his review on for free

i really dont fooking understand why its persicute manic01 all the time so what he had a free box, are you jealous,ffs these kind off posts just piss me right off,surely its about what you can get with the box and not what he's got for fook all,look at everyone thats had free cable for so long surely this is now the new route for all the cable free tv'ers to take is it not?

btw manic is a personal friend of mine and digi's ive a lot of time for tony a real nice guy(even though he supports a silly team lol no offece tony lol) so lighten up all off you its just not on this site he's taking a battering from others elsewhere that are members on here rant over!!!

my query was to manic regarding whether there was as issue with the box and why i paid less than what everyone are selling for.....nothing else.

i really dont fooking understand why its persicute manic01 all the time so what he had a free box, are you jealous,ffs these kind off posts just piss me right off,surely its about what you can get with the box and not what he's got for fook all,look at everyone thats had free cable for so long surely this is now the new route for all the cable free tv'ers to take is it not?

btw manic is a personal friend of mine and digi's ive a lot of time for tony a real nice guy(even though he supports a silly team lol no offece tony lol) so lighten up all off you its just not on this site he's taking a battering from others elsewhere that are members on here rant over!!!

back off jimmy and chill I was explaining why manic posted what he did,
that confused the guy into thinking there was a hidden prob with the spider.
re read the thread from Manics last post and you will see;
I wasn't expressing an opinion, I couldn't give a fook how he got the box, proper reviewers always get free stuff so did digi.

Last edited:
£189 there, same as everywhere else.

seems a lsat have put the price of the spiderboxs up by a tenner:Clap:, just my luck saved up the cash and now i find im a tenner short regards mdt

Back