Box review a week on

forest1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Right i have had this open box s10 for over a week now, i have encountered many problem and over come most so far. The moving problem on H does not work only on the virtical.

Cccam works fime
Mgcamd/ newcamd with CWS line nothing at all, very dissapointing, there must be a way to get this to work.

Blind search capability, so far very poor, i have loaded 6 satellite SlyU* , 23 east limited, Astra 19, Digitalba 16e, Hotbird13 and Digiturk 7e, trying to scan other but keep getting message "FULL" so does this mean you only have a limited amount of transponders this box can hold? very poor.

Deleting transponders takes time and shouldnt be nessessary, oh well.

Overall it's not bad if you just want SkyU* but as a european set up it leaves a lot to be desired, but then you get what you pay for, I expected so much more from this reciever and it's such a shame it doesn't live up to the hype.well for me anyway..

if only the channel memory was biiger and mgcamd would work that would be a start...thoughts anyone

To be honest, never had any of the above issues and have 2 s9 and 1 s10.

Luck of the draw i guess, if i could sort the channel limit out and the mgcamd / newcamd CWS line then i'd be happy.
I dont know why mine say FULL when it's only a week old and being new the mgcamd/ newcamd file should work or there is no point in it being there.

if you have any ideas that could help that would be very welcome, in fact you have more than a help already so a massive thank you for that.

Take care
Rob

Delete all channels before reloading new list also factory reset.
Make backups in case.

How do you sve them all? stick usb and? should i need to delete all considering its a brand new box? just seem such a long winded way to do things as the box is very slow in the channel move and editing department

Back