New Spiderbox - What are thoughts on this box?

bobi we have meet in forum before and established im a genuine customer
but my question remains the same

why wont you post on Als~t what you post on here about the spiderbox
perhaps becoming a server

when i ask on your forum my thread is closed and i'm made to look an idiot by admin with the remark your far to busy

if i was to cut and paste it will only be removed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is not an attack on you or your shop / forum

just a confused customer asking why ??????????

when i ask on your forum my thread is closed and i'm made to look an idiot by admin with the remark your far to busy

Because he doesnt have to defend box over there as anything negative is removed and you will be banned.
We have a more democratic system over here where you can actually disagree with one another without being banned (maybe not witchy) and even complain about hardware

bobi, i think what the other member is trying to say is that when a negative comment is posted, the mod/admin team are very quick to remove the post / thread and sometimes the member as well

if you search through the spiderbox forum, or al##t forum, there are very few posts compared to the number of members on record, and even less negative posts towards equipment. no equipment is 100% perfect for everyone, even things that are designed to be idiot proof, like the sky EPG has its customers that complain and cant use it

here, all comments about equipment are given equal space, good or bad, and left for others to make a decision based upon other members experience with the equipment, instead of only being able to read one side of a story

I do not Run the Spiderbox forum...actully honestly speaking i have more 3 weeks did not log in there...i will check that forum and advice the stuff to be more carefully ...
But is so Naive deleting or Close the Post resolve the problems...

I allways like to work hard to solve the problems some one can see my post or softwares 4-5 am in Morning that mean i try to read and try to work and to sodifity the people not ignore them.,

Many people has got wrong picture about my personality ,they all asocited ME with GROUP mean forum...I am not the Forum..I am this one i am talking now..Maybe even me my self do not like some think you are talking or some rules..But unfortunatly even the Goverments or STATES they are under the rules...a part then more then 50% like and the other side 50% less they do not...This is the democarcy i and others have to exepted....

If i do like hide the problems that what was the reason i am trying to answer questions here...i could do same to log off and sty far...

But look is not my style...

People has even to understand about other forum not spider has 130.000 Members obviously can be even trouble makers and genuine members ,but every one should understand to keep up 130.000 members together is not easy and not every one will be happy ,this is Democracy if all are happy we call Dicatature..I think i know better then ever one what this last one mean ...I have been in truble together with my family from that Regime Dictator for 25 years.

But we have to come to spiderbox thread...

Do eny member of this forum has eny proper question about spiderbox ?

As everyone has had their say either way about other forum.
Lets get back to spiderbox review.
I will have one tomorrow and so will digidude.
We will both independantly post are reviews, good or bad.
Just to remind others, I am banned on all of al sat releated sites so I am unbiased as Digidude will vouch for.

@bobi guy aka magic darkman

ive been reading this thread closely ,
so i decided to log into the darkside (al shat)
and found this .can u explain this to me .

looks like a witch hunt on dw members if u ask me.

Becouse before was not possible before....after long hard work and with all your help againt spiderbox, i have think to work more hard with the team together....all ways for people who apresiate that...

Why i have post here! you says : ...

I left this Exclusivity of DW Forum ...lol

Now DW Forum has not only exclusivity of TM anouncment even Spiderbox ...lol

@bobi one more question about a lsat who has the final say on who gets banned or is it just the mods or admin on at the time there call?

perhpas a word in there ear from the owner you to stop being over zealous and try and work out these problems instaed of just banning because they feel like they should

@bobi guy aka magic darkman

ive been reading this thread closely ,
so i decided to log into the darkside (al shat)
and found this .can u explain this to me .

looks like a witch hunt on dw members if u ask me.

ha ha ha looks like

Bobi is in Digicourt...

Ok M8..
That mean from what i have see that Member has broke some rules and got ban..
Even some one been very politly have told "bye bye..."

( i really do not know what he done! but if you like i can find out but you have to ask me personal question in PM... )

But i do not think in spiderbox Thread people are intersting to know personal issu....only maybe some truble maker, but i am not here for them ...haw i all ways says i am here to help for geniune Members to help and to do not less the misleed .

I have all ways says do not asociate Bobi,or Spiderbox ,,,with other forums duty...
This is Digitalworldz Forum ...haw many time i have to Repet !

Last edited:
@bobi one more question about a lsat who has the final say on who gets banned or is it just the mods or admin on at the time there call?

perhpas a word in there ear from the owner you to stop being over zealous and try and work out these problems instaed of just banning because they feel like they should

Jimmy mate, I was supermod on ***** few years back. Darkman never interfered, admin and mods do the banning. I have never known him ban anyone personally.
Forum is too big by far for him to run.

i have never been baned but have come close a time or two with the You will be Banned if you post like that again. Its not bobi/darkman who has sent out the warnings but some so called admin being ott. They need to learn to chill out and take the good with the bad let any post go like on here but if it gets ott e.g to personal/threats and abuse then warn and ban not go banning people or closeing threads for asking a question you cannot answer just post Sorry cannot tell you at the minuate or will find out and post a reply. Not hard is it.

ha ha ha looks like

Bobi is in Digicourt...

Ok M8..

( i really do not know what he done! but if you like i can find out but you have to ask me personal question in PM... )

But i do not think in spiderbox Thread people are intersting to know personal issu....only maybe some truble maker, but i am not here for them ...haw i all ways says i am here to help for geniune Members to help and to do not less the misleed .

I have all ways says do not asociate Bobi,or Spiderbox ,,,with other forums duty...

bobi ur not in digcourt members on this forum are getting a little pissed off being banned on your forum for being associated with this forum,you as the owner really should have more input my friend....

ha ha ha looks like

Bobi is in Digicourt...

Ok M8..

well considering i have not posted on ur site for fook knows how long
i suggest u find out why i was banned for fookall ,u can post reason why on here,as i want everyone to know why mod admin ban people over there .

some wise words for all forums involved in selling of any form of equipment

members active= customers simples....

ok peeps, bobi is posting, and answering questions, thats completley off topic, this thread is nearly 30 pages of back and fore crap TBH

hes explained that the admin / mod team are each responsible for what actions they take, as most of you have commented in the past, the way DW is run is unlike any other forum, and while a lot of members will want to ask 'why was...' 'why did....' 'how come....' blah blah etc, is this really the place to ask it?

if youre banned from DW, when you try to log in, theres a contact button at the bottom of the screen, EVERY forum im banned from (mostly the same as manic01 lol) has the same, use it, if you get no reply, either rejoin, use a proxy, or join another forum instead

if you want to question a###ts policies, ask them through their forum channels, that even banned members can use, if their admin chooses to ignore them, life goes on, not by interrogating a member who is trying to give the positives of equipment, that most people on this thread dont actually own (myself included, for now)

Digi, Create a new thread with the reviews so far on this box from this thread and lets just all let spiderbox reviews be done.

Anyone who comes on to read about it will get bogged down in this thread and it will end up being of no use to them

We have all had our say now let the box do the rest.

Digi, Create a new thread with the reviews so far on this box from this thread and lets just all let spiderbox reviews be done.

Anyone who comes on to read about it will get bogged down in this thread and it will end up being of no use to them

We have all had our say now let the box do the rest.

Well said!!!!!!!!!!
Let the box talk for itself :Clap:

I have bought one of these boxes without the gift as i bought the two box deal with the eagle box.
I have setup dreamboxes myself but seeing as this was a different box my mate set it up as he has setup many different boxes before.
What i have found is it works fine for half an hour it then starts freezing then it just comes up no signal the signal when you first put the box on is at 85% then it just drops to 2%.
I am on his server and it runs perfect on my dm500 in my house and in my bar so no problems there.
I have read on other forums that it doesnt like a newer version of cccam on the server with an older one on the spiderbox but not sure how true this is.
I was testing this on sly with his server having the new white card.
The patch he used was the magic hd patch 13/4/10 i will have a play myself tomorrow see if any different but maybe other testers have got an answer for why this is happening?
My friend was also testing the mvision hd box as well and this was the same after half an hour and also the mvision remote can change the channels over on the spider and viceversa almost identical.

CCcam 213 and 214 have had reported issues on spiderbox.
Darkman hoping to resolve in next 2-3 weeks.
I have heard of issues and non issues from users on this topic so not 100% sure what the issue is.
As sly card wants to be using 214 for updates I understand why some are using it.
As for signal drop that can reaaly only be the tuner? as other box works ok? or lnb could of been the issue.
No logic in signal dropping for any other reason.

my experience and review of the spiderbox 9000 HD

I purchased a spiderbox 9000 HD back in march this year, i will stress i was very much aware of potential problems after reading many posts on different forums, but this did not deter me first impressions of the spiderbox was of a well packaged and what appeared to be a well built sat reciever with remote control and hdmi lead and of course a user manual.
set up was very easy although i had read and read again how to enable the gift and update by certain patches i found once switched on and connected to the dish and of course the ethernet cable attached the gift patch was already enabled.
the dish was already set up i had been using it with an eagle linux box so it was quite a simple task to add my long / lat details and after loading a channel list etc the dish tracked just fine with usals.
the next task was to bring the stb upto date with the patches which are readily available and so after about 30 mins or so i was ready to have a play.
the gift channels provided worked without any issues what so ever, and with fisrt impression with those alone if i had to take subscription for what was available the box would have cost an awfull lot more than what i had paid so on that basis the spiderbox is worth its money time and time again.
next was to try out Cccam and a cline unfortunately this was the spiderbox's waterloo what had worked 100% with the eaglebox was freezing glitching etc.
after further in depth research and being told it was a server issue or my netgear router use an earlier patch turn off ucas etc etc etc. it transpired that the spiderbox is not fully compatible with Cccam only with a much earlier version 2.1.1 and below.
now support given for the box is excellent providing you dont question Cccam issues or rebooting which my spiderbox decided one day out of the blue when viewing a HD channel
there is a dedicated spider forum for run of the mill known problems and where to obtain the latest patches softcam keys and retro games if you wish.
but be warned dont ask any arkward questions or dare to complain because it will be your fault with setup if there is an issue with the gift surprise surprise all the moderators / admins boxes work fine.
as i stated above i some how got a rebooting problem when watching HD channels but with help and an explanation why this happens from bobi this was resolved ( you will have to ask him the reason ) basically reload earliest patch through to latset, to be fair it worked.
however the latest patch available 20/04 makes my box go beserk it reboots itself at will no matter what you are watching, to resolve that i rolled back to the earlier magic patch.
i have tested a server out for one member here on this forum results are in another thread
and i stated there although now the spiderbox has been updated to Cccam ver 2.1.2 it is a lot more stable but there is a lot of work to bring it up to the level of say a dreambox or even the same main dealers eaglebox
it has been promised updates to allow Cccam ver 2.1.3 & 2.1.4 and even as mentioned earlier in this thread maybe the facillity of becoming a server.
on reflection i have no regrets buying a spiderbox and have even recommended it to potential buyers and still stand by that. there is good surport on the stb and it does seem to be getting better and better and at £189.00 you can not go wrong

Thanks for replies,
Just been having another play and still freezes after say 30 mins or if box been on before say 20 mins freezes quicker.
I as i say dont have the gift ++ as it doesnt matter to me as i have cards in a different location which work fine but not on this box in my house.
Do you think as not as experienced as you guys just a thought with cccam if i have the latest on the server to keep sly ok on 2.1.3 then feed to my house on a dm500 using an older cccam then having a newer cccam on the spider would that work?
My server uses c and nline? port 14000 could that be a problem?
Looks like it could be a good box but with a few problems as i said i have setup dm500s only but this could be a nightmare with people with no experience what so ever.
sorry didnt add
there is no problem with the lnb, dish, cable channel lost when watching tried few times and same things happening no problem when i put in my dm i think if this is the case a very large fly must be landing on it at night time knocking it off :}

Last edited:
Back