New Spiderbox - What are thoughts on this box?

Re: Anyone got theirs yet? TM800HD

I couldn't agree more mate, this circus that has arrived is just doing peoples head in and the sooner its all cleaned up the better. Lets get back to what are actually the roots of this hobby which is 'european satellite viewing' and lets start discusing the hobby we all enjoy..

I dont have a spiderbox but doesn't mean i cant help !COLOR] out and vice-versa. But there is no doubt something strange going on that is just adding fuel to the fire.

here are the points that do my head in

Not so long ago i and others where banned from his forum for discusing a digialb hack. Now that package is in 'the gift' nice one talk about taking the piss, or has the trade with digialb stopped?

The box is nothing new if you do your research you will find other boxes with striking similarities to this. ffs its noubt special just people getting caught up with all the marketing bull.

This 'thanking' is getting a bit of a joke..lol He only has to fart and theres the same names offering their thanks.

I cant be arsed with all this personal jibbing but I am a firm believer there is 'no smoke without fire'

Do we really want this circus every few months when a new reciever hits the market or doesn't make an apearance?

This is not a personal attack at any one before it gets mentioned, what with this and then people comming here asking for help setting up thier internal shares only to start a payserver. At least have the common sense to find the stuff out on your own and not use your name here as your dyndns address...

Rant over...lol

Si

M8 you uderstend and even mention is not a personal atack ...but all this bull you write is only a personal Attack...

No here like discuss any more been Bann not been bann !No one is much interting what deal i have with Digitalb ...do i am Ok or not with them ,just for you info i am excusive distributor and any one hack will get bann again ...lol

Receiver are same in market welldone to them who copy the idea and technologi.....Spidebox is from November in market and 6 months been working before November 2009..I do not beleve was any STB in market with all this option then spiderbox had ...

anyway m8 you have your point of view but ,please do not put petrol in fire with allways with same bushits ,people been bann and bla bla...is old story......is been superate...

Ah for your sodisfation i will take off all bans people request me ...but is not fear talk in DW forum about other forums...This is the only idea i never ever do not mention my company and my forum even my user name ,not because i am not PRAUD of My job , but to avoise the conflict and paranoics...I am here with one intetention only HOBY....i been in forums over 12yearsan and i kow by smelling who is truble makers who are giniune members and who has back door intention like you....

I hope to i am Wrong but will be very dificult...

have a nice Calm day m8

There is nothing excellent about 'Now and Next' EPG mate, it's the absolute minimum.

Image is great, colours are fine, but what is a fast colour scheme?

ccCam isn't exactly perfect in my opinion. It still has the occasional blip and it also reports the number of Hops wrong. I have no local card yet it tells me I am 0 Hops for Sky UK. Other cards that are hops 2 and 3 are reported as Hop 1.

Yup, I can't fault it's PVR at all, very good indeed.

I think the channel list setup is crap. When you Sort the list it's ok as long as you don't actually close the list, as soon as you do the channels revert back to their random orders. It should memorise your last sorting option IMO.

Absolutely, it's a great starter box and the boot times are phenomenal.

It's never crashed on me as such, but it has refused to display channels on a number of occaisons - even FTA, the only way to get the picture back is to reboot the box.

This could be considered a 'crash'.

Not in my experience. One of the first things I noticed was the delay when zapping.

My clone DM800 was almost instant, the Spiderbox 9000 has a delay of around 2 seconds.

What's tedious about pressing the Blue button and installing a Plugin?

Atleast the option exists for a 7 day EPG on the Linux boxes, what options exist on the Spiderbox?

The gift works great, but I tend not to use it as the packages available on it aren't of any interest to me.

Thanks M8 all your Points has been send urgent to my inginers as well and my developers for future use....

I never will exept Spiderbox is 100% perfect ....is allways a lot to do and to work to sodisfity ever one...
i am geting amny thinks in Consideration if future s/w...

But even haw you know is just a small beby and been litle time of his born and we try to fix and develop more importend Options of my point of view...

But i Prommes in nearst s/w to do what we Can in benifit of all spiderbox users.

Hi,
I am an ex airline pilot and own a dreambox 6000
Look forward to the new generation Spiderbox

Hi,
I am an ex airline pilot and own a dreambox 6000
Look forward to the new generation Spiderbox

aaaaargh another wise guy.......dreambox 6000, I must get one of them...to heck with spider boxes

bobi's soldiers have arrived

Thanks M8 all your Points has been send urgent to my inginers as well and my developers for future use....

I never will exept Spiderbox is 100% perfect ....is allways a lot to do and to work to sodisfity ever one...
i am geting amny thinks in Consideration if future s/w...

But even haw you know is just a small beby and been litle time of his born and we try to fix and develop more importend Options of my point of view...

But i Prommes in nearst s/w to do what we Can in benifit of all spiderbox users.

Good to hear.

You've got a good box on the market mate, but personally I think you should take a chill pill and let the hardware speak for itself. Everytime you 'defend' yourself and the hardware you are loosing sales as people simply don't like what they are reading.

Sorry to rekindle this old thread.....I got one of these 7000 spiderboxes, i had loads of trouble getting it to connect to my Home Debian server ( i don't want or need the so called gift ) I tried to get help on ***** and eventually my thread was removed and i got banned, just because they were stumped and could not give me any more help...i would of though more about them if they said they cannot help anymore, rather than ban me and remove my posts....preety childish to me and pathetic ! Anyway, the box is now connected to my server with 2.1.1 and it is only being used as a STB for SLY Uk with a minidish attached to it...The HD picture is very good ( but i have no other HD STB to compare it with ) & the family think its great box compared to the clone dm500s they used to use. I have only had one crash, and its running very well indeed.......If you want a cheap HD STB for £155, and you can connect it to your own server for its shares i do think this is a cool box....I got my box from www.F**c**s*t.co.uk and delivery was 36 hours after ordering. So hopefully if i get any problems with the box i have not got to deal with those rude people @ ***** Rant over...I thank you

we all want to watch free channels, or paid channels.
Out there are lots of boxes that can do wanders. we can mention spiderbox , vu+. azbox , dreambox etc etc.
We all choose what we think is best for us. Don't like spiderbox? get something that you like.
end of the day be happy with what is in the market for everyone of us.

we all want to watch free channels, or paid channels.
Out there are lots of boxes that can do wanders. we can mention spiderbox , vu+. azbox , dreambox etc etc.
We all choose what we think is best for us. Don't like spiderbox? get something that you like.
end of the day be happy with what is in the market for everyone of us.

Just to let you know i have been banned from ***** again with my new username...just because i mentioned there has to be some minor problems with the hardware/software for so many people to have issues with their spiderboxes......Its preety bad really, that they just choose to answer some questions with sarcastic comments ( like you are a noob and you have not got a clue etc ) but then choose to remove the difficult questions from the forum altogether and ban you with a personal message what says " enough said " to you ! Every manufacturer and supplier have problems with products, some even have mass recalls that costs them millions !! Its about time that ***** woke up and smelt the coffee, and then realised that they are not the all singing and dancing company they think they are....If i was in london i would call to the shop and make my opinions known....They cannot ban me then...lol

Yes they won't take any critisism at all. Don't know about the banning and post removal, but it's hard to see something if it has been removed.

Of course the box has issues and they should accept this. Nothing is perfect after all. Most problems seem to be with cccam and certainly 'gift' and 'service+'.

They even have a rule that says you can not critisise any of the products they sell. But then how can you make clear that there may be problems.

I think this attitude of theirs is costing them more in lost sales than they realise.

that admin before banned me tried make out i didnt know nothin bout satlite boxes etc or motors lolthere just all dicks i wont even waste my time going back over having my say

Maybe someone who knows what they are doing can set up a forum for all those people who are unhappy with the service from ***** ? Then as soon as anyone makes a post to defend the service they offer, quickly remove their post and ban them !! That way there will be a forum for those people who are fed up with their attitude....lets face it......the box is not bad, its just the people who you get it from thats the problem.....lmao

Maybe someone who knows what they are doing can set up a forum for all those people who are unhappy with the service from ***** ? Then as soon as anyone makes a post to defend the service they offer, quickly remove their post and ban them !! That way there will be a forum for those people who are fed up with their attitude....lets face it......the box is not bad, its just the people who you get it from thats the problem.....lmao
send them a box back full of sh** then lets see if they like it

Hello chaps. Interested in this receiver but do I have to buy exclusively thru *****?

Reason I ask is before I part with my cash I want to know and where to go for the basics on what it can do. I've asked on ***** but no-one bothers to reply.

No you can buy from a few sat suppliers, will still have gift and service+
Still comes from original source though

Tx folks. Are the gifts different from one supplier to another and if so how can I find out what channels the gifts have?

Back