Is a motorised dish worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, my box was supposed to be supplied with the latest vix image ?? but after tinkering mine looks like this:

Attachments

• DSC_0960[1].JPG
    DSC_0960[1].JPG
    6.3 MB · Views: 16
  • DSC_0957[1].JPG
    DSC_0957[1].JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0956[2].JPG
    DSC_0956[2].JPG
    7.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
looking at my info from where my box was supplied, it should be installed with: openvix 3.0.658- tmtwin

When correctly configured the Tm-Twin runs fine i have 4D OpenPLI 3.0 on mine and it works as it should

Tm-Twin.jpg

Full circle now. Hows the driving seat feel ?:)

Lol, I still think im more of a passenger at the moment lol, I guess I just moved off the bottom rung :)

and hey, after all the amazing help and advice I have had from everyone here, I feel its only right I do the same, try and take the load off, so you more experienced guys can sort out the more technical stuff :D

Lol, I still think im more of a passenger at the moment lol, I guess I just moved off the bottom rung :)

and hey, after all the amazing help and advice I have had from everyone here, I feel its only right I do the same, try and take the load off, so you more experienced guys can sort out the more technical stuff :D

No, you've learned more than you admit. The next thing to learn is to tell whoever asked, to read from page 1.

As for sorting out the tech stuff, I'm a bit out of date. If you remember the old HMV logo, I can advise on winding it up, and walking the dog.:)

Are motorized dishes any better than a fixed S*y dish?

A 100cm Motorised dish is better than a 45cm mini dish as you can get up to 10,000 tv channels,

Two Motorised Dishes are better than one motorised dish :thumbsup:

You can watch one channel while the other searches for new activity or watch 2 Football matches at the same time :D

A 100cm Motorised dish is better than a 45cm mini dish as you can get up to 10,000 tv channels,

Two Motorised Dishes are better than one motorised dish :thumbsup:

You can watch one channel while the other searches for new activity or watch 2 Football matches at the same time :D

Now your just being posh, 2 motorized dishes, pffft.

lol

Lol, I put 3 new feeds in ready for the new MD, now wifey says we can put the slybox upstairs for the FTA, she dont see the point of having 2 boxes in the living room :grrrr:

I could have just gotten away with putting in one or two and putting the existing feeds into the bedroom.

ah well, at least I know I will have bran new cable feeding my new toy and not the old (joined halfway down the wall) sly cable.

considering my LNB choice, single or twin ? was going to buy a twin, but if im using one feed from a fixed 28e there is no point in having 2 from the MD as there would be nowhere to put it, was considering a second box in the bedroom, but if what I have read (and understood) you cant have 2 boxes using the same motorized LNB, for the same reason you cant split a feed.

I'd go for a twin myself. You never know if you'll end up with twin tuners at some...and they cost about the same.

Inverto twin ultra is most people's recommendation

Sent from my F9S using Tapatalk HD

I'd go for a twin myself. You never know if you'll end up with twin tuners at some...and they cost about the same.

Inverto twin ultra is most people's recommendation

Sent from my F9S using Tapatalk HD

Yup, inverto was the one I was going for, I already have twin tuners, but one will have the fixed mini dish in it, so I will only have one tuner free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back