chookey's Motorised Install

How you getting on now matey👍
Appointments galore at the moment so it has had to take a bit of a back seat. Weather isn't going to be favourable tomorrow either. I was on it yesterday but no sooner was I up the ladder when a near neighbour came round who had a problem with his lighting. He's indian and his wiring seems to have been imported from there. Different cables and borrowed neutrals galore.

Today was the turn of the dietician to visit me. She never left till the back of 2pm. I then updated the satellite database on my meter as there were loads of defunct transponders on it so was difficult to get a lock. All done now so just waiting for the weather and the free time to carry on. I'm being sociable tomorrow and going for a couple of pints with my mate, first time out for a couple of months. 🍻

Appointments galore at the moment so it has had to take a bit of a back seat. Weather isn't going to be favourable tomorrow either. I was on it yesterday but no sooner was I up the ladder when a near neighbour came round who had a problem with his lighting. He's indian and his wiring seems to have been imported from there. Different cables and borrowed neutrals galore.

Today was the turn of the dietician to visit me. She never left till the back of 2pm. I then updated the satellite database on my meter as there were loads of defunct transponders on it so was difficult to get a lock. All done now so just waiting for the weather and the free time to carry on. I'm being sociable tomorrow and going for a couple of pints with my mate, first time out for a couple of months. 🍻
Good on you, enjoy your beers 🍻

Back