Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is a motorised dish worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, I did actually think of doing that lol, I have already been adding new fta channels to the slyhd box, but its limited to 50, found some funky stuff tho

The boxes in question will have a completely new image (operating system) and although simple to set up they do feel completely alien at first. So yea get your box and learn how to set up for a fixed dish, add channel lists and epg and importantly how to install plugins and the like.

Ok, another stupid question, im mulling over the TM 2T or the TM twin, are CI slots still used for any purpose ?
I like the spec on the 2T but it has no CI slot, dont wanna buy a betamax LOL

just as another thought , I recently purchased an Acer Levo L80 mini PC. I set up a peoxy server and used my ADMC sport acount to stram live Chelsea v Swansea game.

here's a demo recorded on a samsung galaxy s2. I had to shoot it at an angle to stop the light form the living room shining on the screen
20130428_151513.rar

just as another thought , I recently purchased an Acer Levo L80 mini PC. I set up a peoxy server and used my ADMC sport acount to stram live Chelsea v Swansea game.

here's a demo recorded on a samsung galaxy s2. I had to shoot it at an angle to stop the light form the living room shining on the screen
20130428_151513.rar

Thats good if you only want the footie, but the rights to the EPL might not be given to them next season, rumor has it that they are going to canada, that wont be so cheap.

The rights to the EPL next season worldwide. The main one will be MP & SILVA who have purchased the rights to the Middle East and North Africa .They have the rights till 2016. You will find that they will more than likely sub out a certain amount of games to ADMC sport or Al Jazz but either way you can 100% guarantee there will be a streaming service available.

The rights to the EPL next season worldwide. The main one will be MP & SILVA who have purchased the rights to the Middle East and North Africa .They have the rights till 2016. You will find that they will more than likely sub out a certain amount of games to ADMC sport or Al Jazz but either way you can 100% guarantee there will be a streaming service available.

Your a little behind the times ADMC have no games next season Al Jazeera have the lot

Yay, the ball is rolling, TM twin OE installed and working with my card (after 6 hours of messing and realizing it was in upside down :D)
New cable feeds installed (in the loft too, not chucked over the bloody roof like sly did)
just need to buy the rest of my shopping list and get it installed, fun fun fun.

anyone recommend a decent bouquet, tried a few but they all seem crap lol, channels all over the place.

Yay, the ball is rolling, TM twin OE installed and working with my card (after 6 hours of messing and realizing it was in upside down :D)
New cable feeds installed (in the loft too, not chucked over the bloody roof like sly did)
just need to buy the rest of my shopping list and get it installed, fun fun fun.

anyone recommend a decent bouquet, tried a few but they all seem crap lol, channels all over the place.

This is the bouquets I use.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/254984/

i have put the auto bouquets on as well for 28.2e
so i get full as s"y bouquets and a full bouquets for most of the sats up there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, will give those a try, I have autobouquets and cool intstalled, but neither seem that quick and not very user friendly (wife friendly) :D

28.2 i have installed rats picon with auto updater,not 100% sure if they are in the same order as official epg for 28.2.

I a solo2 and zap time is <1sec for fta and <2 secs for hd channels.

What image are you using?

28.2 i have installed rats picon with auto updater,not 100% sure if they are in the same order as official epg for 28.2.

I a solo2 and zap time is <1sec for fta and <2 secs for hd channels.

What image are you using?

erm.... latest PLi, came pre flashed with the box.

erm.... latest PLi, came pre flashed with the box.

These are taken from epg on the latest vix image.

Not sure about pli,never been any where near it.

Vix is a very user friendly image,(I am quite new to linux)

not difficult to reflash your stb,i do not think you will be dissapointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back