Image: Sportster 1.10 RC006 UK Release

sorted the ucode, but ive still got the same prob when every i press the red button to record the screen goes black but the sound is still there, anyone else had this, thanks.

also what ever i record is black with no sound but stuff i recorded previously before i changed the image works.

yes mate thanks for the reply ive tried both but its still the same.

ive just tried playing a file i recorded even though the screen was black and i had sound when i recorded when i play it back i get a picture but no sound wierd

Last edited:
hi
been using this image since it was posted great image thanks learntofly for all your hard work m8
one problem i came across tonight was that mgcamd stopped working waited ages but it just would not kick in so changed to newcamd OK, decided to have a look in the camd settings for mgcamd and noticed this
(OSD SETTINGS INTERNAL ERROR PLEASE REPORT) what dose this mean i did a reboot selected mgcamd again and it was working but this message is still in the camd settings

Mine says the same dont know hy or what it means?:Boo:

(OSD SETTINGS INTERNAL ERROR PLEASE REPORT) what dose this mean i did a reboot selected mgcamd again and it was working but this message is still in the camd settings

hi
going to try a re flash to see if it has this error message on the image.

so does nobody know what this means ??

Got the same message (sportster 1.08) it's in my Servicescan menu I've lost all my channels and it tells me the transpoder scan has failed. Going to re-flash with 1.10 and see what happens.

Flashed the new sportster 1.10 this solved problem, however this version is not as stable at 1.08, so I'm going back to 1.08.

Yeh, I flashed my Dbox yesterday too with this image. I was getting far too many 'freezes' when changing channels and it was prone to crashing so I just went back to what I was using, Sportster 1.05 RC024.

Also, how do you change the ucodes with 1.10? I've gone to Dbox > Blue > Online Update, I get a German Message, but there is no option to change ucodes on the following menu.

Might give 1.08 a try, to see if the stability is any better.

Last edited:
Been using for a week now, had a couple of freezes changed to newcmnd and been great, picture quality a big step up from my old version, wup de do:eater:

Locking bouquets on 1.10

Hi,
Flashed to ver 1.10 a couple of days ago has been working a treat. Thanks to learntofly for the work on this image. Have noticed a problem trying to lock bouquets. The bouquets are showing as locked when viewed through the menu but still clear when channels within those bouquets are selected. I have entered a pin in the youth protection bit on the menu and selected on locked bouquets. Anyone else having problems with this?

Cheers
Rav

I've just got my box up and running (again!) I've decided to check it's stability using this image. Anyway, just did a scan on 6952, I've got all my channels but also getting some other Channels I'm only seeing on this image:

Blue Movie
Premiere Sport
Premiere Erotik
A whole load of channels beginning with "Feed"

Also, on the top left part of the infobar, it says Kabel. Anyway to solve these remaining German issues?

New Version of Sportster around anyway soon

I've just got my box up and running (again!) I've decided to check it's stability using this image. Anyway, just did a scan on 6952, I've got all my channels but also getting some other Channels I'm only seeing on this image:

Blue Movie
Premiere Sport
Premiere Erotik
A whole load of channels beginning with "Feed"

Also, on the top left part of the infobar, it says Kabel. Anyway to solve these remaining German issues?

Delete the file myservices.xml in /var/tuxbox/config/zapit and reboot.

Back