2x Sportster 1.10 RC008 Feedback Thread

THanks, all sorted - 500 was disabled. Many thanks

I knew there was something I was ment to post yesterday. Yes by default this image is setup for 600 chips so you have to go into settings and enable 500. Apart from that the image seems really stable apart from a little standby issue i'm having, but that might be related to something else. Thanks to the guys who helped produce this :)

Have the games menu been removed in the new images? I can't seem to find them anywhere

Why do so many images come without games? Do they load into the memory and lower performance or something?

Has anybody tried this on a chirpy sagem?

Aside from stabilty issues and the chances of people ruining their already worn remotes, my guess is that image makers are trying to stay legit and these games fall into questionable territory?

junkiepilot how do i set up to connect segam dbox2 to update trough the internet m8 have'nt needed to do this b4

I put my blade trinity V2 keys on it and couldnt get it to work. evocam & mgcam worked. The default ucode seems to be 001A, is this correct? that is what works for me on blade. I left it a good 30mins and got no channels.

Which gbox image is recommended to use for keys?

I put my blade trinity V2 keys on it and couldnt get it to work. evocam & mgcam worked. The default ucode seems to be 001A, is this correct? that is what works for me on blade. I left it a good 30mins and got no channels.

Which gbox image is recommended to use for keys?

Did you Chmod the keys to 755 after you ftp'd them over? The keys from blade should work fine.

junkiepilot how do i set up to connect segam dbox2 to update trough the internet m8 have'nt needed to do this b4

Mine is just connected to my router, you need to make sure the default gateway is that of your router, and the IP address of the box falls in the range of your routers ip range:

i.e my router's ip address (default gateway) is 192.168.1.1

so the box must have an ip address of 192.168.1.xxx (110 in my case).

Did you Chmod the keys to 755 after you ftp'd them over? .
Yes, with no luck. Tried dumping keys from sporster 1.7 on too, and then the additional ones from blade with no luck either.

What blade version are yours from?

Also can this be converted to 1x?

I think my keys folder had a gbox.cfg file in it, could it be clashing with some other file on your image and messing things up? Are there files best left off that will self generate? (e.g. like scan.conf, but something similar in the keys folder)

Last edited:
Also can this be converted to 1x?

No, it's squashfs

I think my keys folder had a gbox.cfg file in it, could it be clashing with some other file on your image and messing things up? Are there files best left off that will self generate? (e.g. like scan.conf, but something similar in the keys folder)

Go into Cam-d settings and then gbox settings and make sure that UDP is set to on.

Go into Cam-d settings and then gbox settings and make sure that UDP is set to on.
If that is the default it shouldnt have changed. I will check it though.

What blade did you take keys from? or was it another gbox image?

OK.... I'm obviously missing the label or summat round here folks.

Changing UCODE, I need the box to be using UCODE 001A, this obviously isn't as I'm getting no pic or anything cept for a nice green screen.

When I go to: Dbox > Sportster Extras > OnlineUpdate >

I get: Camd-Update , Keks-update , var-area update , root-update , chanlist-update. <= NO UCODE :-(

HELP plz anyone....

Changing UCODE, I need the box to be using UCODE 001A, this obviously isn't as I'm getting no pic or anything cept for a nice green screen.
I think it has 001A as default, seems to be the most popular, if you wanted to change you would have do mess with it. If you go to service and display ucodes it says 001A.

I think your green screen is something else. Possibly no keys or it being set to gbox, try evocam or mgcam.

Thanks for sharing and well done. I also had a green screen (nokia 2x) normally use ucode 0010a selected this and then save settings restarted box and everything ok.

thebigman

I cant get my IDE hard drive to work with this image - it always says model not found. I have "IDE Treiber Laden" set to "ein" and filesystem as "EXT3".

When I select HDD format - I got format successful.

But when I go to record I get the recording directory is not writable. My recording directory is /hdd

Has anyone got IDE working with this image? I was using it on Comando before.

Many thanks

Screw IDE! I'm at the point now where this f**kin image is really p**sing me off!
The soddin dbox2 is gonna go thru the window onto the lawn, i've had enuff !!

it says i'm using ucode 001a which is right!
I've added the keys from Blade which worked perfect with the gbox cam.
I've turned on that UDP setting in Gbox settings as mentioned above

I'm still getting a green screen and no audio !!

I've NEVER til this point had a image i cant get anything on, this is doing my head in, stupid Mole that I am.... seemingly !!

Its always the users fault, very rarely is it the hardware/software.... but I aint got a clue what i've missed.....

Does someone wanna do a quick step-by-step for retards plz, surely should only be 7 or 8 steps to set this up!

[HELP !!!!

As I said ealieinthis thread -I had a gen scen bu thas because by defaut only aia600 was enabled, not avia500.I have 500 set to v110

Back