2x Sportster 1.10 RC008 Feedback Thread

i put it down to the age old difference in dbox's - it all depends to your individual machine!

i put it down to the age old difference in dbox's - it all depends to your individual machine!

As far as I was aware it is the same version of Set My Location that was on RC006, and that is working fine. I don't understand how the minor differences in hardware can cause a plugin not to work, but hey, maybe I'm wrong...

Well, I did do that, however, when I rescan, it deletes those channels even though they are working. When I rescan with a different image, they come back.

did you delete the my services file, if you didnt this will overide your services file.

thebigman

can someone point me in the right direction how to change ucodes as i have gone into dbox>sportstergoodies>update... but is no ucodes update? and also where can i enable avia 500 in the settings?

thanks fellas!!

If they are not in sportster menu then you can usually find Ucode settings by pressing the blue button.

or maybe try dbox/settings/misc or similar to that.

need a little help because i think i am going nuts. i have put the image on transferred my services and bouquets across changed the cam. reboot box and i get green screen all channels are present with epg but no picture just green. need to enable avia 500 but cannot find it anywhere in the settings, need to change ucodes but cannot find them in the settings. Please someone put me out of my misery!!:Doc::Doc::Doc:

Ftp to the ucodes folder transfer the avia500.ux in then right click on it and chmod 755, delete the avia600.ux then reboot the box.

Last edited:
hi mate nice one for the reply,but doing what you said made my box not get past load up screen it just froze. Someone did say on this thread that they enabled avia 500 in the settings of this image but i will be dammed if i can find it anywhere also with the ucodes cant find them please someone tell me i am not loosing my marbles!!

Love this image, especially the infobar.

only thing is with the cvs i think, xbox takes ages to stream, otherwise perfect.

thanks,

tin.

hi mate nice one for the reply,but doing what you said made my box not get past load up screen it just froze. Someone did say on this thread that they enabled avia 500 in the settings of this image but i will be dammed if i can find it anywhere also with the ucodes cant find them please someone tell me i am not loosing my marbles!!

all in the online update bit
dbox button>blue button>blue button>ucode update
thats where avia500 and ucodes are

thanks m8 image looks and works like a treat

works great on nokia dbox2 2x, took a bit to figure it out but got there in the end.I like the now and next feature, once again works great looks great, cheers for your efforts.:banana:

Last edited:
(Nokia dbox2 2x), I had a lot of head scratching getting this image to work, only cos i didnt understand some of the posts.Not the posters fault but mine 4 not being that clued up. I did it through trial and error so here goes my first help post in laymans terms.
First thing was to extract boquets and serials from old image using flash fxp, the went into var and took the whole keys folder out.(keep these safe).
Next i flashed the sportster image using IFA from the downloads page(turn off all your firewalls with this and turn your dbox off, dont turn the box on til it tells you).After the flash i restarted the box and got a green screen, so i went into dbox button/sportsters extras/online update/u-code update and changed avia500 to v083 and u-code to 001a(cam alpha is 01_02_005d)then saved settings. come out of that and go into camd-selection, I changed gbox to off and evocamd to on then saved settings, restart the box if it doesnt automatically( i used evo cos it worked on my old box).
after restart go to dbox button/settings/network and turn off dhcp, i set i.p. to 192.168.1.109 and gateway to my routers 192.168.1.1 but find out your routers i.p. might not b same as mine, and rememeber the i.p. you put in. also d.n.s. server to my routers i.p. then restarted network and tested network you should get all pings reachable. Next you want to start flash fxp on your p.c. and log into your dbox go to tuxbox/config/zapit and transfer the boquets and serials you took off your old box, whist still logged in next goto the var folder and open it you'll see the keys folder, transfer the keys folder you extracted and then log out. Restart the dbox and it should all b o.k and working.If not then i dont know, like i said it worked for me and this is how i did it, after all this i personalised the image and backed it up on my p.c. hope this helps, enjoy.

For anyone using this RC008....

RC009 has now been released. You can update to this release by using the online update tool embedded in Sportster. You will not loose any of your current settings.

Enjoy!

the update looks like its workin cannot sort my internet connection out with the dbox2
so the avia500.ux is not downloading could someone post it
could you be kind to post me working keys

please pm me

Last edited:
Back