IMAGE: Latest 1X Sportster 1.10 RC005 UK - Learntofly - 06April07

Ive made a couple of tweaks that may help your glitching:

If your adventurous try doing a VAR update using this file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2493035...10_RC005_UK_-_Learntofly_-_08April07.rar.html

If your not that adventurous:

The 1x image in the download centre has been updated - download this now and reflash

The 2x image should be updated later (waiting on another memeber) download this when its updated and reflash

--
Regards
has the 2x been updated now? ;)

Bug in new updated image.

just flashed with the new image and under Service Scan it only has Kable Deutshland

is the a file to upload to make this the uk scan again?

Cheers

thanks for pointing this out fozzieb

the reason is the scan.conf was a german version.. silly me!

Ive now updated the 1x version once again.. this is the final release please redownload it and reflash

as for the 2x version.. ive asked one of the mods to delete this as its now out of date..

you can either:

* wait for someone else to do the work and upload the 2x version (it will happen in time) or

* download the root and var update from http://rapidshare.com/files/2498277...10_RC005_UK_-_Learntofly_-_09April07.rar.html . Update the root (copy the root to tmp then instead of flash without bootloader select root update) reboot the box and update the var (copy the var to tmp and instead of flash without bootloader select var update) and wait for the box to reboot. Hey while you're here you could contribute to the community by the reading (not writing) the 'flash without bootloader) from your new 2x image.. copy to your pc.. rar it up with my text file from the 1x image and upload it to the upload centre here.. then everyone will be able to sare the image.

--
Regards

ok we safe to download that one more time?

thanks for pointing this out fozzieb

the reason is the scan.conf was a german version.. silly me!

Ive now updated the 1x version once again.. this is the final release please redownload it and reflash

as for the 2x version.. ive asked one of the mods to delete this as its now out of date..

you can either:

* wait for someone else to do the work and upload the 2x version (it will happen in time) or

* download the root and var update from http://rapidshare.com/files/2498277...10_RC005_UK_-_Learntofly_-_09April07.rar.html . Update the root (copy the root to tmp then instead of flash without bootloader select root update) reboot the box and update the var (copy the var to tmp and instead of flash without bootloader select var update) and wait for the box to reboot. Hey while you're here you could contribute to the community by the reading (not writing) the 'flash without bootloader) from your new 2x image.. copy to your pc.. rar it up with my text file from the 1x image and upload it to the upload centre here.. then everyone will be able to sare the image.

--
Regards

hi learntofly

flashed root and var to box but after reboot i had green screen
so ftp avia500 driver in to ucode folder its working ok so uploaded it to the downloads hope this helps.
cheers johny48

oops just noticed in the downloads i forgot to change the tital from 1x to 2x
can a mod fix as i tried to edit but could not see the option.

its OK i found the option to change things
cheers johny48

Last edited:
IVE personally found these settings the best but wanted the release to have the default sportster settings.

<DBOX> >
<BLUE> >
ONLINE UPDATE >
UCODE UPDATE >

Change UCode to 001A
Cam Alpha to 01_02_005D or 01_02_105D
Avia 500 deselected (assuming you have an avia 600)
Avia 600 vb022
<RED> this is important

I have downloaded the new 2x... but cant find where to change the UCODE selection, it was there in the menu u mention above in the version I downloaded a few hours ago, but this new 09April file does not have it!!

Online update menu only has ..

Camd - Update
Keks - Update
Var - Area - update
Root - Bereich - Update
Channellist - update

Also, no option to change or deselect AVIA's (except new/old in another menu) or CAM Alpha's

Looked in ALL the other menu's too!!

I seem to remember there was also a option in 'online update' to install or de-install plug-in's... this has gone too.

Tony.

Is Y-Web included in this version? and if so how do you activate it as when I put ip address in browser it just says Yweb then page cannot be displayed.

Thanks

Just thought I'd point out, that in the new release the Infobar settings menu is in German. Also, can anyone tell me how to set the Transparancy in this version?

Just thought I'd point out, that in the new release the Infobar settings menu is in German. Also, can anyone tell me how to set the Transparancy in this version?

I just flashed and mine is in english

hi great image m8 great work.but on mine i done a service scan i set my location then done a scan with fast scan of.left it going for about 6 hours got to 153 out of 188 and just stayed there for 2 hours is this right any help would be great thanks alot.

do you have a guide or a list of file you update from german release?

RC006 is out and would like to mess with it.

Cheers

hi great image m8 great work.but on mine i done a service scan i set my location then done a scan with fast scan of.left it going for about 6 hours got to 153 out of 188 and just stayed there for 2 hours is this right any help would be great thanks alot.

hi m8
try it with fast scan on thats the way i did a scan last night
cheers johny48

I have downloaded the new 2x... but cant find where to change the UCODE selection, it was there in the menu u mention above in the version I downloaded a few hours ago, but this new 09April file does not have it!!

Online update menu only has ..

Camd - Update
Keks - Update
Var - Area - update
Root - Bereich - Update
Channellist - update

Also, no option to change or deselect AVIA's (except new/old in another menu) or CAM Alpha's

Looked in ALL the other menu's too!!

I seem to remember there was also a option in 'online update' to install or de-install plug-in's... this has gone too.

Tony.

how do you change the ucode? i know you said about the onlineupdate menu but I cannot see anything.

Help?

Anyone able to answer this please?

Last edited:
how do you change the ucode? i know you said about the onlineupdate menu but I cannot see anything.

Help?

Anyone able to answer this please?

hi m8
i dont think the ucode option is available on this image as all the updates are done on line i noticed this to, but the default ucode was set to 001A and thats the only one that works for me, may be some one else can correct me on this but.
cheers johny48

trying to follow the guy who uploaded its instructions doesn't work, the menu is not there.

it's there on 1x image,

dbox
Sportster Extras (blue)
Online Update (blue)
ucode update (4th option)
Ucode (3rd option)

select ucode and press ok until it changes to the one you want..

more than one ucode has to be in the image or you cant change it.

maybe something in the 2x conversion then, as on the 2x image i have its

camd update
Keks update
var area update
root bereich update
channellist update

Back