IMAGE: Latest 1X Sportster 1.10 RC005 UK - Learntofly - 06April07

to change the ucode?

IVE personally found these settings the best but wanted the release to have the default sportster settings.

<DBOX> >
<BLUE> >
ONLINE UPDATE >
UCODE UPDATE >

Change UCode to 001A
Cam Alpha to 01_02_005D or 01_02_105D
Avia 500 deselected (assuming you have an avia 600)
Avia 600 vb022
<RED> this is important

this is the part i cant find mate.

Thanks for your reply

Last edited:
how come the 1x version has a different menu than the 2x one?

IVE personally found these settings the best but wanted the release to have the default sportster settings.

<DBOX> >
<BLUE> >
ONLINE UPDATE >
UCODE UPDATE > <<<< no option saying that

Change UCode to 001A
Cam Alpha to 01_02_005D or 01_02_105D
Avia 500 deselected (assuming you have an avia 600)
Avia 600 vb022
<RED> this is important

have you set the language to English, looks like it is still in German on that 2x one.

was the 2x one made from the latest 1x image or was it converted from original 2x ?

Learntofly didn't do the 2x image.

Last edited:
Got there eventually, thanks, the menu worked after I shared my connection.

Sorry for my stupidity, never used the box connected to the net, only my network card.

Could anyone advise which cam alpha to use?

I have selected ucode 0014 for my nokia and disabled the avia 500 but I'm unsure about the cam alpha though.

Thanks in advance for any help, still searching the forum as I type.

No worries, It's good to know that if not connected to the net the option is not there.

yeah it just gave the option to browse the box /var /tmp folders for the .tar files

Is there a reason that the fast scan doesn't work with this image? I tried a scan this morning and it did a scan for 1 second and deleted all my channels even though I told it to leave the existing bouquets. I then had to turn the fast scan off and it then worked.

Is this a bug?

it does work, you just have to set your location first.

Blue button

Location Scanning

Select letter for your area

choose area

box restarts

do a scan

Sorted

Just wondering, why did it delete all the channels? It left the bouquets, but emptied all the channels. It was weird, because when I turned the fast scan off, it did a scan of all 188 transponders and then put the channels back into the correct places. Except the ones Virg*n moved this morning (Sky Sports 1, Movies, Disney, Nickelodeon etc)

Confusing...

Sportster Pro 1.10 rc006
is out over at the Sportster Board

its out here too, leartofly has already made a uk rc006

it is quite stable (hung once) and picture quality is amazing.

Back