IMAGE: Latest 1X Sportster 1.10 RC005 UK - Learntofly - 06April07

learntofly

Inactive User
Reaction score
**** Could users please redownload this file from the download centre.. the correct file will have 09April07 at the end of the filename. This is due to some bugfixes ****

Just UK'd the latest Sportser Image (this one has a root update after team commando's excellent version so is in essence newer). This ones a monster of an image!

Get the 1x Version from the downloads centre:

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/index.php?resources/1275/

--
Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
2x uploaded for you mate, thanks for the effort.

de_deej

Running sweeeet, thanks matey. :)

really like this image.....

quick question though. on some channels, the audio just turns off after a while. i've rotated all the cams (now all turned on) but can't find the bit to change the ucodes.

is there anything else i should be trying?

really like this image.....

quick question though. on some channels, the audio just turns off after a while. i've rotated all the cams (now all turned on) but can't find the bit to change the ucodes.

is there anything else i should be trying?

IVE personally found these settings the best but wanted the release to have the default sportster settings.

<DBOX> >
<BLUE> >
ONLINE UPDATE >
UCODE UPDATE >

Change UCode to 001A
Cam Alpha to 01_02_005D or 01_02_105D
Avia 500 deselected (assuming you have an avia 600)
Avia 600 vb022
<RED> this is important

DONT ONLINE UPDATE ANYTHING ELSE AT THIS POINT AS YOU MAY OVERIDE MY UK SETTINGS

<DBOX>
<BLUE>
CONFIGURATION
CHIP MENU
AVIA_GT_PROC_SETTINGS
ENX FRAMER CHANNEL RESER > CHANGE TO ON
NULLER > CHANGE TO ON
SPINLOCK > CHANGE TO BEFORE CWS AND NULLER

This has resulted in a solid image.. I would recommend ppl change these settings

--
Regards

services.xml overwrite

Hi,
I uploaded this image yesterday, modify it so I can use it with Euskal tel, and everything is fine, k**s, channels, cables.xml, but this morning all the channels were gone.

Ii checked the services.xml and it was empty... can you think what deleted the contents of the file? the file was there, but no channels.....

I have noticed as well that I have to manually restart the cams sometimes... any ideas?

Hi,
I uploaded this image yesterday, modify it so I can use it with Euskal tel, and everything is fine, k**s, channels, cables.xml, but this morning all the channels were gone.

Ii checked the services.xml and it was empty... can you think what deleted the contents of the file? the file was there, but no channels.....

I have noticed as well that I have to manually restart the cams sometimes... any ideas?

Try turning

ENX RESET off from
AVIA_GT_PROC_SETTINGS

--
Regards

hey all, i love the sportster images for thier clarity and menus and stuff....but alas this one seems to be hanging and glitching loads.....any thing i can do...tried changing the cams and stuff but no joy...can't seem to change the ucodes.....any ideas ?

hey all, i love the sportster images for thier clarity and menus and stuff....but alas this one seems to be hanging and glitching loads.....any thing i can do...tried changing the cams and stuff but no joy...can't seem to change the ucodes.....any ideas ?

Ive made a couple of tweaks that may help your glitching:

If your adventurous try doing a VAR update using this file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/2498277...10_RC005_UK_-_Learntofly_-_09April07.rar.html

If your not that adventurous:

The 1x image in the download centre has been updated - download this now and reflash

The 2x image should be updated later (waiting on another memeber) download this when its updated and reflash

--
Regards

Last edited:
i only put it on yesterday.....i can still reflash like.....as i'm not sure what you mean with the var update thingy....

Thanks for the help though man

ahhh ok.....thank you so much i'm going to go and get me box and reflash it !

Cheers.....

When flashing with this image do you choose flash without bootloader?

cheers.

Bug in new updated image.

just flashed with the new image and under Service Scan it only has Kable Deutshland

is the a file to upload to make this the uk scan again?

Cheers

Back