2x Sportster 1.10 RC008 Feedback Thread

junkiepilot

Inactive User
Reaction score
2x Sportster 1.10 RC008 is now in the downloads section:

**** As the Title says 2X Sportster 1.10 RC008 Modified for UK use.. ****

This image is beautiful and a good choice for un-stable Sagem's.

Originally modded by Learntofly on RC006

I have updated the var and root to RC008 but kept the UK settings.

* The usual.. UK clocks / cables / timezone / Zapit / Sectionsd etc

* Custom newcamd compatability script (libcrypto.so.0.9.7 switcher) (make sure you reboot if you switch camds)

* Set My Location.. the sectionsd 'new channel' scanning can be activiated by editing sectionsd.conf in /var/tuxbox/config but Id imagine amongst the myriad of menus thered be an easier way of doing this

* Latest EVO/MG/NEWCamd's

* I have added Gbox

The box must be connected to the internet to change Ucodes

This image contains NO KEYS

If you want to use Gbox you must add the keys from a working image that contains Gbox

If you are not interested in Gbox then just add the keys from a working image that contains EVO/MG/NEWCamd's or have a "look" around for them.

If you're bothered enough to complain that this image contains no keys then get bothered enough to learn how to install them yourself.

IP Address is 192.168.1.110
Gateway 192.168.1.1

A massive massive thanks to Learntofly for the original mod and to the Sportster team in germany who provide 99.9% of the work here

Last edited:
Thank you very much for that! Will give it a whiz soon!

2 questions.

What folders do I copy the keys too?

What is Gbox?

Thank you very much for that! Will give it a whiz soon!

2 questions.

What folders do I copy the keys too? /var/keys

What is Gbox? another softcam like evocamd

the copying process is no harder than coping your services files

yeah it is only 1.6mb here, seems far too small

NOT WORKING M8 i think its the wrong size 1.664kb instead of 6.064kb

WOOPS! dont know what happened there....I have just re-uploaded it to the downloads section.....the correct size this time.

Guys,

Can this image be put on a Nokia box (2 chips)? cheers in advance.

K

I seem to be getting a "Error, File Not Found" message when i try and download this image.

there still seems to be issues with the download section, I'm sure the mods and admins are working on this

Have the games menu been removed in the new images? I can't seem to find them anywhere

Have the games menu been removed in the new images? I can't seem to find them anywhere

Never use the dbox for playing games, but if you press blue, then sportster goodies, then susi, you can install games from there i think....let me know how you get on.

I did try that back on RC006, it installed the games (I think) but I couldnt find anywhere on the menu's to launch them. I know sportster 1.75 had a games menu when you pressed blue, but I dont see that on 1.10 anymore

All I have is a green screen after importing keys and services/bouquet files.

How do you change Ucodes?

All I have is a green screen after importing keys and services/bouquet files.

How do you change Ucodes?

DBox, Sportster Goodies, Online Update, UCode Update. The box must be connected to the net.

Still just get a green screen. Now using Ucode 0014

What Cam-Aplha and Avia600 should I use. Currently 01_02_005D for Cam and vb028 for Avia600

I get EPG, evocam unlocks channel but just green screen with no audio

Still just get a green screen. Now using Ucode 0014

What Cam-Aplha and Avia600 should I use. Currently 01_02_005D for Cam and vb028 for Avia600

I get EPG, evocam unlocks channel but just green screen with no audio

You shouldn't need to change the cam-alpha.......you need to use the Avia600 that suits your box....are you sure your box is 600 and not 500?

By the way, did you re-boot after you changed the U-code, as it will not take effect until you do.

THanks, all sorted - 500 was disabled. Many thanks

Back