New Image! SS-Enigma v2.0 2x

@jasonm go to setup/expertsetup and scroll down you'll see the option to use epg cach for info bar this has to be selected for it to work in enigma.

thebigman

That is correct but it should be set to that as default unless he changed it or used someone elses backup image who had changed it?

SS

OK guys lets all have a round of applause for Boswell, creator of this fantastic image !!!!! The only dbox2 image that sorted those who were affected with the recent Sly Sports 1 problem.

Lets hope that everyone who successfully flashed SS Enigma are suitably impressed that they wont go jumping back to their favorite neutrino fix so that once again they can feel as if they are in their little comfort zone. Play around with this image and you will be well impreseed.........GUARANTEED !!!

Feedback is the lifeblood of this section of the forum, so even if only because of this recent SS1 problem more people have reflashed with enigma than would normally have been expected, I'm sure Boswel would still welcome some extended feedback - if only to enhance V3 !!!!!

So come on guys.......lets hear what you think of SS Enigma

All the best

Hi Rodboy

Couldn't agree with you more, a very big round of applause to Boswell. I've been running an Old sagem Dbox II for years using Neutrino images, started with the Zgore Image followed by Next Generation, followed by Sportster. I thought they were all pretty good, But have to say that SS-Enigma has my vote so far, been running it for a few days now without any probs. I have a Dreambox 7020 Satelitte Reciever (Enigma) & a Envision 500c (Dreambox 500c clone) using DW v2 image (Enigma). Personally I prefer the Enigma Images, much easier to set up & maintain & Scanning is far simpler.

Boswell, if you are, or intending to release V3 it may be worth setting up a wish list. I'm sure you'll be asked for some extras. Just a thought.

Regards

Wizard

Hi Boswell

SS-Enigma V2 working great on my Dbox II, I would like to add the Teletxt plugin. Could you please point me in the right direction.

Regards

Wizard

Hi Boswell

SS-Enigma V2 working great on my Dbox II, I would like to add the Teletxt plugin. Could you please point me in the right direction.

Regards

Wizard

Yup, download the below.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WZDWNGWE

Unrar it, you should have 2 files, tuxtxt.cfg and tuxtxt.so, ftp both of them into /lib/tuxbox/plugins.

Select plugins under the blue button and teletext should now be listed and working!

SS

Hi Boswell

Thanks for that, it works a treat.

Regards

Wizard

Back