Digitalworldz fantasy F1 league 2016

Thanks for setting up the league this year, i was doing dire mid season but came back in the second half.

You'll not reconise me as i'm never really about, i'm a silent lurker on forums these day's, i don't get the time anymore :(

@Rat could you please distribute the winnings if would be so kind.

I have looked through the posts and totted it up just to check, I have also looked through my dw cash statement (lol) and could see no previous funds transferred so by my reconning we need to take the following sums from the following kind members:

@gez 500
@me 500
@bobby123 2000
@unison 1000
@HappyH 3000

and then transfer the following to the top 3 in the league

1st @Tamarc 4000
2nd @rawsy 2000
3rd @biggles 1000

Thanks for everyone for taking part , thanks to gez,bobby123 unison and happyh for donating to the prize fund. I cant wait for next season already.

You wont get me next year @Tamarc , well done though, you were sneeky like rosberg lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I think rat has paid me 500 dw instead of deducting it for the price,e fund.

Brilliantly done this year again rawsey, big thanks for the effort you have out into it.

The same has happened with my 500, thanks for the transferes rat.

I will donate my winnings to the pot next year. It will be safe with me for now.

I think rat has paid me 500 dw instead of deducting it for the price,e fund.

Brilliantly done this year again rawsey, big thanks for the effort you have out into it.

The same has happened with my 500, thanks for the transferes rat.

I will donate my winnings to the pot next year. It will be safe with me for now.

Me too @Rat :Yikes: Trying to give it away & you give me more : shocked2
HH.

And i won and i got nothing......Does @Rat like a good drink......pmsl

Lol ill sort it out tomorrow ; )

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Ive updated everything now :)
1 thing is though is Im adding cash to @Tamarc and it isnt showing so Ill give it a while to see if it changes when forum updates

well done @Tamarc :Cheers:

about time you won this was a very hard fought season at one time you was almost bottom lol

your name is on the cup at last :Cheers:

2016 cup.jpg

Love the trophy ratts, who is that interloper rawsey in 2010 though lol

cracking end to the season, any bets on who get Rosbergs seat?, Button.vettle,alonso,verstapen all in the running.

ahh bugger mate ... will change it when I'm sober lol ;)

no need to bother mate, i like the trophy though

cracking end to the season, any bets on who get Rosbergs seat?, Button.vettle,alonso,verstapen all in the running.

alonso imho, there is an article here that has some interesting theory's. Merc will want the best they can get and alonso was sniffing around both times there were contract negotiations. toto said that alonso would be the next port of call when Hamilton was haggling as well . also it would be a pr dream for them and make for the story of the season if the mercs are quick again. so berni would like that too i believe.

Last edited:
would love it if jenson took the seat, gets on well with hamilton, not afraid of the mental stuff , gives great techy stuff on car, brill in the rain and would be excellent way with a few wins to end a fantastic career.

I'd love that myself, don't forget he knows the team aswell.

Back