DW Fantasy F1 league 2022

I have not had chance to send them this week. Will have to apologise to the guy.

Pretty boring race though good to see Danny Ric having fun
But let's not forget Brad Pitt is a tit.

Pretty boring race though good to see Danny Ric having fun
But let's not forget Brad Pitt is a tit.
Why is Brad put a tit? Not saying he isn’t, just wondering what I have missed lol

Reactions: gez
points after mexico

Attachments

• mexico.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 5
Dont tend to watch the buildup these days. So he blanked Martin then, I bet he had a suitable comment about that lol

Brundle did say that Brad wrote to him to apologise afterwards, not that it makes it right.
I like the grid walk, Brundle says he hates doing it but to me its part of the build up to the race, which lets be honest for a few years now have become pretty dull.
bring back the days of refuelling.

George has helped with being so consistent.
Put my money on the teams and then when I could afford it replaced the drivers. The last couple of races I pretty much get maximum points.

Little but of luck when dnfs happend

The highest on the league is 2198!

Oh bollox I missed it again!

Will have to apologise to David again. Sorry everyone, glad he is on it anyway. I’m sure somone with more skills than me could automate this process. I will try to be better!!

points from abu dhabi submitted to the league site.

Attachments

• Abu Dhabi.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 4
I enjoyed this season, I wish Ferrari could have sustained their challenge. don't want max to get another next year!! Mercs are looking much better and was chuffed Russel got a win and a half.

I enjoyed this season, I wish Ferrari could have sustained their challenge. don't want max to get another next year!! Mercs are looking much better and was chuffed Russel got a win and a half.
Been a good season overall, Ferrari started fast but then suffered loads of poor decisions and lack of pace mid to late season.
Mercedes look quick and will be back in it next season and Max won’t have it so easy.
I like Red Bull and want Max to get the treble but will be a lot harder.

Hopefully the DW league will continue as that adds to the seasons enjoyment. Even though I normally come last so surprised with my score this season.

Back