DW Fantasy F1 league 2022

I realise it is not that interesting. I just want to be transparent (especially as I am winning lol)

Here is the sheet that will be used. it matches what David asked me to do but he has not checked it yet.

Attachments

• F1 League1.zip
    33.8 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: gez
Anybody else having bother making changes to there team again ?
i'm getting the old "There's no transfers allowed at the moment, until after the race results have been updated" message.

Same here but was open last Tuesday but now closed, seems the guy may be losing interest in it.

Thanks @gez ,ive been playing musical computers lol was convinced problem was my end.

I have just passed the scores to David. if they are correct the sheet does all the work and we should be good and nice and quick.

I was a bit tipsy yesterday so left it while today.

i will let you know when david responds.

Attachments

• F1 League1automated.zip
    42.8 KB · Views: 10
beat me to it. Cheers

latest scores sent to the site.

Gutted for George. was a good race and Mercedes had legitimate pace there. will be an interesting second half of the season.

Attachments

• points.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 5
Looking forward to it, hope Mercedes get back on top form, George deserves a top step.

Not sure what is happening with the site. I did send a chaser offering assistance but have not heard anything back. I have the scoring system so can keep going with the last set teams. It’s a little to much to manage being able to change teams. I am willing to work with people who have ideas to work with that though. I know it’s not the end of the world but I really enjoy this and hope there are others that do too. Fingers crossed I get a response. Maybe we should do a digi world one?

Cracking idea @rawsy ,if you can get some help that would be great, not me cos I'm not clever enough.

Hi @rawsy i agree with @gez i great idea and I can commit time to help but nothing technical as nowhere near my skill sets.
Be more hinderance than help.
love the league though so shame to lose it.

Back