Digitalworldz fantasy F1 league 2016

British results
fd4d6011faa61fb1faca8cb89e1afd61.png

Managed a good jump this week,thinking maybe you had a dodgy transmission this week Rawsy..?

I'm just saving my engine for when I need it mate lol

Hungary results
0227d9fa7871a7dfb6d17934b666bf64.png

Germany results
7cb50479dae193e96c9c255a17c23e3d.png

Italian results
484e91bc28c633d7e45b3edccbaec534.jpg

I missed the spa results sorry.

Singapore results
edfef26e059b4382e74f66652c1055f1.png

Made it this time lol

Sorry about missing a couple my head has been up my arse recently .

Malaysian results
414ab6ffaa4f89e2a9ecc6e0933178c3.png

Hammy has a bit of work to do now I think.

After Japan
e32d4c6479bcf69705102fc1452d68ee.png

Hammys meltdown is costing me points. The little turd needs to sort his crap out. It would also help for rosberg to have some bad luck for a change. At least we should have a close Finish.

Hopefully coming for your first place @rawsy,though my bottle does tend to crash and burn most times ..lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Shit..spoke too soon,that young pup Max V let me down....next one @rawsy

The results after USA
583706cbe81ebf4eef5a184efad97d36.png

table after brazil,
Untitled.jpg

Damn I missed mexico, im crap sorry guys.
looking close at the top!

need to transfer some dw cash over to winning pot, 1000 ok @rawsey, ask a mod to sort it mate

Cheers gez, I'll re read the start of the thread and sort out who I need to send the heavies round to lol

One, week, now.. Wish I had found this forum before, I have had a DM for ages now.. Started out with a Tandberg D2-MAC tuner, but had to go digital after some time!
As my guy in Red Bull has left for the black stallion, I really have some difficulties wishing any of the merc boys to win. Would be great to see the 'poor' 2. driver pull it off, thou.. ;)

The final results are in.
5e55f394541e6f9d97792a426f281c7a.png

Well done @Tamarc , piped me on the last race.
I'll forgo my winnings so I will work out what everyone needs shortly and get it transferred.

Well done @Tamarc , piped me on the last race.
I'll forgo my winnings so I will work out what everyone needs shortly and get it transferred.

Nice one @rawsy, great work setting the league up & updating :Cheers:

Looks like so far you've got 4K for the Winner, I'll put up up 2K for 2nd & 1K for 3rd if you want? Not easy to transfer cash for mere members unless @Mick fixes it
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/vip...er-dw-cash-other.html?highlight=transfer+cash
but there is a way round it.
Nice one setting up the competition again @rawsy :Cheers:
HH.
My intention was (& is) to create a bet exclusively for the 2nd & 3rd places with the necessary odds so that they would get their winnings @rawsy
I'll put one up now ONLY FOR @rawsy to claim his 2000 points (a bet's a bet mate, you won it so you should take the DW Cash IMHO)
Here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/dw-bookie-forum-503/442080-rawsy-2nd-place-dw.html

Don't recognise who @biggles is though to put up the bet for 3rd place winnings?

HH.

@rawsy cheers m8,yeah just nicked it at the death. Thanks for your efforts in setting it all up, much appreciated looking forward to next years challenge already...lol Now where's that Magnum...?

Back