Digitalworldz 2020 F1 Fantasy League

I bet Perez is counting the days!!

Good on him, he deserves it.

Last edited:
Reactions: gez
And perez will be in a red bull seat, watch your back crashstappen 😳😁

I didn't see that coming, I thought if Albon went they would give Pierre Gasly another try. Just shows what a pile of money behind you and win from the back can get you.

The Haas team will be an interesting watch next year.

Last edited:
Put hamilton in Williams and Russell in a
Merc. Let the fun begin

That's not going to happen. He's the hottest property in F1. I would of liked too see him replace Botas though.

Albon spare driver ( must be humiliated by that) perez in the seat, watchout crashstappen when perez gets comfy he will be quick. Perez deserve that seat lets hope Redbull treat him fairly.

@Tamarc agreed , horner does seem to whinge about other teams , Perez needs to be treated fairly and i don't think crashstappen would get on with Mercedes, he's to headstrong and not matured enough for them.

@Tamarc agreed , horner does seem to whinge about other teams , Perez needs to be treated fairly and i don't think crashstappen would get on with Mercedes, he's to headstrong and not matured enough for them.

I agree completely and at first verstappen was doing my head in. I am not sure if he has sorted his head out or the fact he wasn’t actually racing anyone this year made it look as though he had sorted his head out.
He was in no mans land most of the year. Chasing the mercs but quicker than everyone else.

Gonna be some cringy interviews next year,Crofty already came out with a few "Knights out and away we go " remarks it's really gonna be hide behind the Sunday Paper material....my opinion maybe should have waited until he retired to knight him...but he deserved it as much as anyone else did.
Ps Yes im talking about Hamilton.

Did he deserve it?
beckham didn’t get one because he lives elsewhere.
beckham doesn’t preach as much or support terrorists either.
Disclaimer: I supported Lewis since his f2 days and have paid and watched him win many a race. I stopped supporting him when he took the knee in support of terrorists and started preaching blm propaganda.

Reactions: gez
See Australian gp posponed till November, chinese in doubt,so 1st one is Bahrain 28 th march

The new look Aston Martin looks much nicer looking than the Racing Point and the new Alpine/Renault looks nice as well. Some bonny looking cars this year. Don't like the look of the Mercedes, that Ineos section is ugly.

F1's new cars gallery

Looks very nice does that Aston , hope it lives upto the name, think Mercedes is influenced by one of their drivers, we need the silver arrows back

Looks never won a championship guys, it's just a nice addition if it pays off, personally i think the Merc looks nice, but a lot of cars look nice this year ,but we all know its whats under the cover that counts, hoping for a fair fight and a few surprises esp from the Rookies. Gonna stick my neck out and say i think LH is going to do the bizz again this year, one last push before he fecks off and annoys the music world..lol

Back