DW Fantasy F1 league 2022

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone it is that time of year again , we can have a fresh start to try and pick the best team.

As before everyone that was in it last year is already entered but you will need to login to the league site and pick your team. There is a forgotten password option to save you starting a new team if you need it.

There is still plenty of room for anyone else that would like to join us so please use the link below and join.

Fantasy-F1-League - 2021 Season Now Underway!

league: Digitalworldz password: dw

Entries close at the start of the season.

Good luck everyone

Last edited:
Think I have chosen the wrong people, vettle " he's resting", Hamilton "not doing well" let battle commence.

Indeed. I hope the mercs sort their crap out and there will be some really good battles. 5 cars in the mix. Not sure perez will be up there lol

Reactions: gez
Indeed. I hope the mercs sort their crap out and there will be some really good battles. 5 cars in the mix. Not sure perez will be up there lol
Perez is 2nd driver like bottas was to Hamilton, a good driver but not good enough, Russel is the same until Hamilton gets his 8th title then he will shine.

Depending on the performance of the car they might not have a choice but to let them race. Without the car dominating there are fewer opportunities to hold anyone back.

Should be an interesting season

1st
gezt​
67.0​
2nd
overthefence​
66.0​
3rd
spud1966​
23.0​
4th
rawsy​
0.0​
5th
srgberian​
0.0​
6th
chopps​
0.0​
7th
wiz569​
0.0​
8th
seanicca​
0.0​
9th
tamarc​
0.0​
10th
biggles​
0.0​
11th
turner brown​
0.0​
12th
ratts​
0.0​
13th
gindo​
0.0​
14th
jellyott​
0.0​

Messages whose lost all the points then ? Who's not got a team together?​

We have lost a couple of entries by the looks of things.

Anyone can still set up a team, you actually get a little more cash for the team if you have missed a race to offset the lost points.

Back