Digitalworldz Fantasy F1 League 2021

It's going to be a scintillating race tomorrow, LH to win with a clean race from all drivers.

Will be an interesting race and tytes choices being different for max and Lewis is a big unknown, fear favours Lewis apart from first few laps.
that said Lewis only one of top 5 on medium tyres so could be vulnerable at turn one from Lando or Perez. Nice to see him collide and max storm off and wrap up championship.
took the 10/11 on Lewis as think his tyres are better for the race and will soften my disappointment if he does win championship.

for red bull to run so close in inferior car though has made this the best championship for a few years, hopefully next year George can push Lewis and changes suggested favour Mercedes so don’t see red bull as close next year.

We need a clean race, it's been an epic year so for this year let the best man win, LH has proved himself and to get 8th title would be well deserved, max needs a more controlled way of driving, stop the red mist, he will win a few titles but doubt he will equal shuy or Lewis. Good luck to both as long as its kept clean. KIMI TO WIN YEAHHHHH😁👍

The stewards have been making bad decisions all season.

It needs a shake up where the stewards are consistent and fair. Spoilt the end of the season.

That was a bad decision , spoilt the race
Not sure I can agree “spoilt the Race” as up until that point apart from the Perez little hold up it was a boring spectacle with Lewis in far superior car.
Yes the stewards decisions were poor from the lap one incident to the safety car but that last lap was the best lap of the race despite how it came about.
The result is now official unless Mercedez go to appeal.

I still hold the belief that rosberg was gifted his world championship to get rid of him, if that hadn't happened lh would have 8 titles,
@overthefence agreed Perez did a fantastic job, the main facts are
1, never before has only the lapped driver between 1st and 2nd drivers been allowed to unlap but not any others,
2 the stewards knew Hamilton had worn tyres and max had new,
3 at first Michael masi said no overtaking then after Karen Horner cried they allowed it.
Really destroyed the stewards credibility .
Max didn't"win" that race the stewards did it for him.
Hang your head in shame Horner, Red Bull ,Joss Verstappen,you all know you won by cheating.

was a **** up from the start hamilton should have been made to give place back and all cars should have been allowed to over take or made hold position either way the result should stand .
i dont see it as cheating just the stewards making shit calls

Hamilton gained yards not a position it didn't make any difference, he pulled away from from max, it was all about a bad decision by Michael and the stewards , without that crash Hamilton would have legitimately won it.

Hamilton gained yards not a position
no he kept the position by gaining a few yards i.e cheating
if he hadnt have done that things might have not been the same. i think the stewards tried not to rune the last race and would have had a hard time either way

Stewards brought unnecessary controversy on this one.
Max deserved the championship but not the race at Abu Dhabi. He was taken out by Mercedes twice this season and would have won the championship if it wasn’t for that anyway.
I am not a fan of ham anymore and never have been of max. Hoping George gives them hell next year!

Reactions: gez
Mercedes needs let it go now, it's tainted, next year the stewards needs to get the rules sorted and stick to them hard and fast.
Would have been better for max to have won without stewards interference then it would be the best driver won.

Not got latest updates but looks like either @wiz569 or @turner brown won. Congratulations both anyway for brilliant choices over the season. Please do tell how you achieved such good scores.
Big thanks to @rawsy for keeping this going, not many folk but its very enjoyable fun. Hope to see you all next season.

Back