DW Fantasy League 2023

wasn't a bad race. a bit of controversy with sianz getting screwed and max up to his usual antics and getting away with it.

Reactions: gez
Thought it was way better than i was expecting it to be , typical American Razz Ma Tazz shit but still enjoyed it, but never watched it live ..probably for the first time in many a year.
Thinking i might get pipped at the post for the win in the Fantasy game, but fingers crossed might just get it over the line

Reactions: gez
Well the last race, predictable win, Perez did well but one mistake unlucky, lucky for George who must be mercedes hero of the day getting them 2nd constructor title, sad for sainz, incredible year for red bull, verstappen but most occalade to Adrian newey for a fantastic car.
Good to see McLaren, up there.
Looking at rawsy other f1 fantasy maybe try for a year as freebies and see how it goes.
Big thanks to @rawsy for going above and beyond this year 👍👍

ooooo Look at me 2x world champion..lol
Cheers guys, thanks for playing and esp for @rawsy for getting the season to an end result ,very much appreciated m8.
Hopefully we can cobble something up for next year and that all players support whatever comes around.
Cyas All Next Season...Hopefully in my rear view mirrors...lol🏁🏁

I like the look of the one I linked before. I’m not sure about the pay bit though, it’s a bit of fun and I don’t think it would be fair to gain an advantage through parting with cash that others haven’t.
I would like to do an in house one, I don’t mind doing the scores. The big issue would be assigning teams and deciding in prices and things. That is the big that would mess us up I think.

I will keep an eye out and we can discuss closer to the time.

Thanks for playing guys, looking forward to next year!

I too like the sound of an in-house game, im sure rawsy can pull it off..lol
Not sure how much i could help with it ,but if i could i would ,ask !

Back