Digitalworldz 2020 F1 Fantasy League

Well done @rawsy ,ranking 12th in the whole league.
@Tamarc gotcha for now but expecting you to get me before the end of season.
Top Teams 2020PosTeamPoints
1stStewart's Stewed Stewards1405
2ndEgg1398
3rdspeedyracecars1375
4thMada Naveb1375
5thScuderiaMosella20201371
6thK1LL3R51365
7thFord Ecoboost1362
8thFW07B1360
9thThink after you drink!1355
10thAvit mi'zun135411thUSB Chargers1353
12thRawsy Racing1347
13thLateralG1347
14thtoast134
15thTeam 31344
16thThis time Ricci1343
17thWaldo1340
18thPeaky Blinders1338
19thRedline 69133
20thOff The Grid1333

I am really looking forward to today’s race. More than I have done in quite a while. I hope George does really well. Just imagine if he wins and Lewis doesn’t get resigned. It would be amazing to have a British driver with a chance of winning who who isn’t a hypocrite and an arse. I know it won’t happen, I can dream though.

George did well in qualifying hope he keeps it up today, shows how good a driver he is, strange car, faster than he has ever had and still he puts it 2nd.
Should be a great race.

He's finally got a car too show his class. I could tell he was good when I watched him win the Formula 2 championship. I assume he took the Williams drive for this very reason, as a stepping stone to Mercedes.

Shame about the crash as he was gone. This shorter track makes for much better watching than last weeks track, way better for overtakes.

Last edited:
Thought it was a good race, plenty of drama and George showed his skill

Absolutely, pit stop debacle aside also getting a puncture was heartbreaking for him.

So posed off! George deserved so much more from Mercedes. He has proved himself in everyway this weekend. I hope Hamilton doesn’t sign for next year. Or red bull poach George!

Gutted for George very unlike Mercedes to have such a shambolic pitstop. Happy for Perez was good to finally see him top of the podium ,really enjoyed the race and eagerly await the next one.
Ps Don't want to see Russell in a RB but gladly take George to replace Hamilton.

Gutted for George very unlike Mercedes to have such a shambolic pitstop. Happy for Perez was good to finally see him top of the podium ,really enjoyed the race and eagerly await the next one.
Ps Don't want to see Russell in a RB but gladly take George to replace Hamilton.

Would rather George replace Hamilton but red bull poaching him would serve Mercedes right if they don’t do something for him.
I have always been anti red bull, but Hamilton and Mercedes have been too preachy recently for my tastes.
Did anyone else notice how tired and drawn toto was?

Reactions: gez
I personally have no issue with Lewis, and think he is a great racing driver. To deny it is just plain silly. I think Russell replacing Botas would be interesting though.

Reactions: gez
Think bottas is already signed, could well see russel give hamilton a run for his money if he had the other car.

I agree. You can't knock Mercedes for allowing their drivers to race, unlike other teams in the past I could mention (poor Rubens).

Back