Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Commando 2.0 Release

commano 2.0 works flawlessly on nokia 2x, fast channel change, excellent sound and picture,no freezing

on sagem 2x after 10 mins the budgies come on and picture freezes have to pull plug and start again,
any suggestions
thanks

quest said:
commano 2.0 works flawlessly on nokia 2x, fast channel change, excellent sound and picture,no freezing

on sagem 2x after 10 mins the budgies come on and picture freezes have to pull plug and start again,
any suggestions
thanks

try dbox/setting/misc/spts mode off
and change ucode as required
i use 0014

This image is awesome thanks guys, only had to change the u code to 1a and haven't had a chirp out of my 2xI sagem for 7hrs. Only bug is theres no epg for front row. But hey i can live with that : )

... and long may they keep adding & improving things
... for the benefit of US users.
:Clap:

Hi,
Just tweaking this image, is there any way of installing a start up animation on this image, I've tried renaming the ani file to sportster and ftp to /var/bin, on the off chance it was similar to sportster, but it didn't work.
Cheers si

Cammando 2.0 /w Fix's

OK, been reading through all the feedback since Commando2.0 release. I've found Sportster Pro worked best for my 1xI Sagem. Pacino2.1 was nice but needed resetting too often to get he picture back (Ucode and emu changing did nothing)

Had Cammando2.0 on now for about4-5hours with the two supplied fix's and EVERYTHING seems good!

Very quick! Seems stable so far but I need all weekend to give it a good test. Picture seems nice!

Thanks Commando team! Keep up the good work, this 2.0 image is 100% better than Pacino2.1 for me. :Cheers:

stelladrinka said:
Hi,
Just tweaking this image, is there any way of installing a start up animation on this image, I've tried renaming the ani file to sportster and ftp to /var/bin, on the off chance it was similar to sportster, but it didn't work.
Cheers si

you have email.

Back