Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Commando 2.0 Release

Nope.

192.168.150.x is no good either.

Did an IP Scan with IPScan and nothing.

Last edited:
northantsandy said:
Nope.

192.168.150.x is no good either.

Did an IP Scan with IPScan and nothing.
just go into dbox/settings/network and change it in there
its not rocket science

Scotster said:
Couldn't get it to work on a Nokia box. It flashed just fine and as soon as i put my service/bouquet files in and reloaded the channel list i got it coming up for around 2 seconds then disappearing again. When i changed channel i got the dreaded "Channel not available", from there EGP dies but i don't get the dreaded waiting for time. I have tried forcing the keys to update and i have tried every Cam/ucode combination. I have also tried the 500 and 600 avia drivers but i think my box is a more recent one so it should, in theory, be the 600.

I've never had a problem with any other image and i have never found one that hasn't worked with my box one way or another.

Back to pacino 2.1 for me i think, everything works on my box with that image and its as solid as a rock. Just fancied a little gander at the commando one but i guess its not to be.

Scott =op

try using ucode 1a (?) and turning off the watchdogs... solved it for me

btw guys - great image!

Just tried this now, the fast channel changing is awesome, finally something has managed to pull me away from De-Deej's final release.

Thanks a lot guys, it's really appreciated.

hunter007 said:
just go into dbox/settings/network and change it in there
its not rocket science

Hunter.

You didn't read my initial post did you.

I am not at home and have forgotten my remote.

If I know the IP I can get on the box with the remote over lan.....

:banana:

I downloaded the image this afternoon. It is great picture. Initially I had some problems like; after the flash the channel was on but as soon as you changed to another channel kept coming "Error" sign. After reading the forum abit, I discovered to change to ucode 001a. this fixed the problem, so be aware, this might be an initial headache..

Good job. full credits to commando team..:Cheers:

hunter007 said:
renwich has posted IP address on here for you
i do belive it,s 6

Lol not having a great deal of luck when reading what I have written have you?

I've already said tried that no good....

northantsandy said:
Lol not having a great deal of luck when reading what I have written have you?

I've already said tried that no good....

Well thats the ip it was developed on..... dont know what else you want me to tell you

The best image I've had on my Nokia box. It's the best picture quality I've seen so far. Scanning was always a problem on my box, but it's found all the channels.

Billb

no games with this image ? i dont mind but my other half is going to kill me if i dont get lemmings :(

yiddo said:
no games with this image ? i dont mind but my other half is going to kill me if i dont get lemmings :(
lol hope this helps

we do try to please:BLOBBY:

Last edited:
excellent thanks hunter, I must say this image is very good indeed, believe me ive tried a good few since i started and this one works very well.

Back