Commando 2.0 Release

Can anyone help, am sure I seen a commando lcd bootlogo somewhere but cant find it now with searching, any help please.

i'd love to try this - where can i get the 1x version for my sagem guys? the downloads section only has the 2x version (won't even go into how i join rar files...)

thanks!

thanks very much - i was just looking at the date of the posting of the images wasn't looking for that date tho (think that made sense!)

much appreciated!

loaded the 2* onto my Sagem 2* and it freezing and chirping not doing it B4 I loaded comando2 any help please

kniner said:
loaded the 2* onto my Sagem 2* and it freezing and chirping not doing it B4 I loaded comando2 any help please

Try changing the ucodes or camd

i use:
evocamd
Ucode 001A
and just check spts mode is off

hunter007 said:
is this what your looking for?

Nothing here mate, I've loaded your image now it its superb, nice one, its got LCD logo anyway, so its no big deal.

Commando Team
Many thanks for your hard work and efforts on image creating

best image so far m8 i could never use pacino 2.1 as i had too many probs with it but this works perfect on my sagem 1x

bladesftp said:
best image so far m8 i could never use pacino 2.1 as i had too many probs with it but this works perfect on my sagem 1x

now thats a post
i feel honoured lol

cheers blaster

kniner said:

hunter007 said:
i use:
evocamd
Ucode 001A
and just check spts mode is off

will ucode 001A be fine for direct recording to pc or will i need to use ucode 0014?

and thanks for the image guys

dilly2006 said:
will ucode 001A be fine for direct recording to pc or will i need to use ucode 0014?

and thanks for the image guys
works for me

does this have a pre-installed services.xml file in the image like the pacino 2.1 ?

excellent! direct recrding finally works! no joy on pacino2.1 but this is great!

thanks again guys - well happy!:Clap:

yiddo said:
does this have a pre-installed services.xml file in the image like the pacino 2.1 ?
it has service files in there but there mine lol
it auto scans if thats what you mean

Back