Commando 2.0 Release

Tried The Commando 2.0, Did A Scan Using First The 6887 (pure N*l Grimsby Not Vod Yet) Then Bruteforce, Both With Fast Scan Off, Found Loads Of Channels But Never Found Any F-row Channels, When Scanning With Pacino Found Everything, Any Ideas Why The Commando 2.0 Not Picking Up F-row?

toonmadlad said:
Tried The Commando 2.0, Did A Scan Using First The 6887 (pure N*l Grimsby Not Vod Yet) Then Bruteforce, Both With Fast Scan Off, Found Loads Of Channels But Never Found Any F-row Channels, When Scanning With Pacino Found Everything, Any Ideas Why The Commando 2.0 Not Picking Up F-row?
have you not got a services and bouqet file to drop in?

hunter007 said:
try dbox/setting/misc/spts mode off
and change ucode as required
i use 0014

retried the settings m8 and still no joy but thanks for helping anyway
back to the drawing board. lol

Just wanted to say nice job on that image Hunter...
I've only had a dbox about a year, and upgraded at various intervals to new images to see if the new image is better/faster/more features...
I've got 2 boxes a x1 Nokia at my g/f's and and a 2x Sagem at home...
As you know dboxes are funny things, an image that works flawlessly on one box doesn't always work the same on another - but I have to say that this Commando image is excellent on both boxes.
Perfect image, sound - recording and streaming are great...super fast.
I love the now and next in the info bar - and the ability to scan thru the channels with the arrows, and the auto update...
Pacino was good, but you know when something is just a little bit better...
Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts and hard work...
Hope you keep updating - and keeping us mere users working!

Yolio

yolio said:
Just wanted to say thanks for your efforts and hard work...
Hope you keep updating - and keeping us mere users working!

Yolio
how can you bee a mere user? you got it going didnt you?
were all equel in here mate
cheers for the feedback
:Cheers:

hunter007 said:
how can you bee a mere user? you got it going didnt you?
were all equel in here mate
cheers for the feedback

I'm a mere user because I wouldn't have the first clue on how to create the image. I only know how to flash it because there are idiot proof guides posted by various helpful people. I'm not saying I'm stupid, I work in IT - can figure out most problems logically, and I'm not afraid of linux...hehe
You guys just take the hard work out of dboxes, and that's what I, and I assume most others appreciate.
:Clap:
: thanks :

hunter007 said:
have you not got a services and bouqet file to drop in?

TRANSFERRED THE SERVICES AND BOUQUETS FROM THE PACINO IMAGE, COMMANDO WORKING WELL NOW ON SAGEM 1X, JUST WONDERED WHY IT DIDN'T PICK THE F-ROW UP, MAYBE SOMETHING IM DOING WRONG?

THANKS TEAM COMMANDO FOR ANOTHER GOOD IMAGE, MUCH APPRECIATED!!

WOW. missed alot here. n e ways. off to try this image. will leave feedback later. cheers.

Thanks for the image, fixes and tweeks guys I've now got a near perfect image on my chirping Sagem. It would be perfect if you could fix the EPG on front row in the next version.
Cheers Si

Installed this image on nokia *2 FTP,d to box in seconds,scaned and got all channels in about 13 mins.Very stable image great quality image,the best I have tried.Keep up the good work and a big thanks to all the team involved.

sinky:Cheers:

PS the misses loves the showing now and next feature!

Last edited:
from what ive been reading i just cant sit here and not try this image on my sagem1x(with the usual probs) will post feedback later

thanks to the commando team and all involved

satcom1 said:
from what ive been reading i just cant sit here and not try this image on my sagem1x(with the usual probs) will post feedback later

thanks to the commando team and all involved
cheers satcom

Thanks for a great image, channel speed change & info bar are excellent

I only have one problem, and thats to do with direct recording. With previous images i've been able to get direct recording working using the 0014 UCODE, on this image i can only view the channels if i use 001a ucode, using the other ucodes causes it to show the channel for a couple of seconds, thne go off.

When trying to record using 001a, it goes to a black screen.

I've got a 2 x Nokia

Any body got any suggestions

ive got same problem as nwfletcher

but i got a sagem 1x

recording method is cifs

I just tried this image on my nokia 2x, no prolems whatsoever, everything works great on my box, I especially like the side scroll channel guide.

Exellent work, big thanks :Clap: :Cheers:

good image needin a few tweaks...found that when reload channel lists it wa deletin the channel the box was on???and not updatin.the neue sender channels wouldnt work..apart from that its ok

i flashed the image on friday and it was excellent, but since saturday its had no epg on all channels. i also cant pick up itv4, rangers tv and some of the 'naughty' channels. any recommendations...

i cant find the commando 2.0 in the download section i found this though Commando_next-gen_uk_mod_26-03-2006 2XI <-- is this the cammando 2.0

No its not the same, that is a modded version of next gen by team commando. Version 2 is in downloads as a sticky mate.

Back