[Release] Commando 9.0

@PaphosAl

If you're going to use newcamd, create a folder at /var/lib and drop these two files (in the attached .rar) and chmod 755.

Newcamd requires a couple of specific library files to run smoothly, if you download the latest newcamd from lat year you'll notice it comes with these files, these are different to the ones that evocamd provides.

I did write a script into the rcs startup about a year ago that checked what camd you were using and created symlinks in /var/lib that pointed to the correct library files (i had versions of both: libcamdio.so.0.newcamd, libcrypto.so.0.9.7.newcamd libcamdio.so.0.evocamd libcrypto.so.0.9.7.evocamd in the squashfs /lib folder, as i mention the symlink merely changed to point to the relative files)

I havent used newcamd in a while and wasnt aware that it accepted fake key changes on rom7 so this might all be academic now, but it might be something the team commando guys may want to investigate?

--
Regards,

This is interesting stuff I think the Commando guys will be looking into this

Liking this new image but one question though, how do i access tuxbox commander. I prefer this rather than connecting to pc to edit services.

oh and anyone know how to pin trotect the settings service menu so to stop kids going in

Tuxbox Commander is in the Blue button menu, which you might have disabled in the 'Menu Personalization' section?

The same section lets you pin-protect the Settings and/or Services menu too! As well as Hide / Show / pin-protect various individual menu items. Default pin is 0000 (which you can easily change).

Cheers- AL

Tuxbox Commander is in the Blue button menu, which you might have disabled in the 'Menu Personalization' section?

The same section lets you pin-protect the Settings and/or Services menu too! As well as Hide / Show / pin-protect various individual menu items. Default pin is 0000 (which you can easily change).

Cheers- AL

cheers have a look l8r

Back