Commando 2.0 Release

Well I've got it on now, along with the few tweaks I've read about and it seems stable at the moment. EPG seems to keem running, channel changings quick, no loss of audio etc yet. Only had it on about 12 hours, but so far so good! Will let you know if I have any issues.

devilfish said:
But if you copied over your own services file with front row included...surely it would work ok!

Check the timer list and make you haven't scheduled loads of programs by mistake. Also check the sleeptimer in case that's set...set to 000.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that, I did use an old local service file, as I like the channel order on it, but Commando did find the FR stations when I scanned with it, it's just the channel order was messed up as usual.

I've just had a look at the sleep timer though and it was set to 045. I changed it to 000, then went back in and it had switched itself back to 045 again. I can watch any other channel for as long as I like, the box only switches itself over when I'm on Front Row.

I've also noticed that the streaming server IP for the video player resets to a default everytime the box is rebooted.

Otherwise, excellent image, I really do like it.

Back