Commando 14.4 Neutrino for DM500S with UK EPG

For anybody to lazy to scroll up :)

"Satsearching's new Keybinding Menu in Settings!! Visible by default now, this has the facility to remap the Volume Keys!!
important: If you decide to remap these keys, you MUST first disable the existing Subservices Up and Subservices Down Keys, by assigning both of these to Key = None

... Then set up your Volume -/+ keys as you want them, and finally the Subservices keys. You'll be using the L/R keys either side of the [OK] button, and the L/R keys either side of the [0] button, as per your own preferences. Mega-thanks to Satsearching for his brilliant work on this!"

can some1 upload the pre-loaded services an bouquets for me please,, thanks

pre-loaded bouquets, services and rtmap and some other settings will be out of date now. the satellites.xml also needs updating too for the new channel5 transponder.
ill see if i can make an complete update installer with all the latest settings maybe tommorow.

Santa is bringing you a C14.4 Christmas 2011 update

latest pre-loaded services and bouquets update including todays channel changes!

a-z sorted service provider bouquet,
christmas channels in bouquets and services,
christmas update for data files and symlinks,
4 new transponders added to satellites.xml

ftp this update.zip file to /var/etc/ and reboot box to auto install

Attachments

• update.zip
    45 KB · Views: 76

latest pre-loaded services and bouquets update including todays channel changes!

excellent work mate thanks.

sorted the missing channel icons, sure Lraizer or Al could do an auto install file if needed

Attachments

• icons.rar
    135.4 KB · Views: 19

Thanks Santa

hi all ive just put this on a box for someone today it is a very nice image im noy going to put ( Santa is bringing you a C14.4 Christmas 2011 update ) as i think thay hav changed back allready but what i would like to no ive read this post but will look a bit more is about remembering the audio pid or last audio pid for some chanels thanks lraizar and paps for all the hard work

Menu > Settings > Extended Settings > Zapit > Save Audio-PIDS (default = ON)

These settings only take full effect after a menu reboot. So if you shut down by pulling the power, they'll be lost and you'll have to repeat the exercise!

If I recall correctly, we have the great Cydine to thank for this audio feature! Cheers- AL

im not to sure what ive done wrong but now ive changed to my local chanels ive lost most epg not to bothered so just going to hav a tinker then put it back on from image
but can you move say sky poker from games to sport ? and has anyone got a good link for cccam 2.13 or can u till me if i open dcc wicth file and were it is on e1 pli image cheers tony

/var/bin/ on e1 i think

And its called CCCam :)

And /var/etc/ for the cccam.cfg

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Back