Commando 2.0 Release

Dont work for me only get fta channels have tried changing ucodes built in 001a 014 tried changing camd evo new and mg even forced public keys left it on fta for 20 mins still only fta looks like back to the trusty enigma x was worth a try tho lol

wtf decided to work now lol must have been keys hadnt updated fully lol will leave on to see how it goes looks very good image at mo now it works well done c team and hunter wish i could sus out linux lol might even have a play myself someday

Last edited:
sort of hehe, I'll give the image a try though :Cheers:

Thanks for the hard work guys. Been too much of a wimp to change from pachino 2.1 so far, but i think i'll give it a bash sounds too good to miss out on.

Well impressed it's the only image that gives me bbc3 & bbc4 on my Segems here in S.Yorks. Nice work guys.

Here's an odd one. If you mute, and then change channel, the mute icon stays up but the sound comes back for the new channel... not good for those late night adult surfs ;)

blokeinkent said:
Here's an odd one. If you mute, and then change channel, the mute icon stays up but the sound comes back for the new channel... not good for those late night adult surfs ;)

Turn down the tv volume ? :BLOBBY:

OK, so Ive now put this on and had a decent play with it. I am very impressed with what you have managed to come up with, a heavily improved image over the previous version; I must say well done on this one as it was more than expected... even tho I did manage to get a sneak preview of it by hijacking hunters /tmp folder ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
blokeinkent said:

I can confirm this also

blokeinkent said:
its not an unusual thing it happens to most images
and besides weren,t you told it makes you blind
: spank :

Some Fixes/Tweaks for Commando 2.0 in the download section

Hi Guys,

I have posted Vido's colour distortion fix and my own which brings back the
'GNX/eNX Chipset Settings' menu to the commando menu (useful for ppl like me who have chirpy sagems who need to twerak the hell out of it to get it stable.)

** Big thanks to team Commando **

--
Regards

Fergalsworld said:
Sagem 1x
First impressions are, very nice image guys
like the now and next info bar
picture quality top notch
Dont have to put your details in the scan menu for auto scan to work cool!
channel changing very smooth and fast.
One bug i have noticed when you go into the commando menu(blue button twice) then come out
of it back to tv
the picture goes to a small central screen with another small square screen
at the top right hand corner
the only way you can get a full picture back is to change channel a few times.
Thanks for all your hard work i wish i had the know how and the patience to
do what you peeps and all the other uk modders do for the rest of us.
will have more of a play tomorrow.
Respect to you all for your hard work.
Fergal.
So you have had this working on Sagem x1 then? Was it straight forward Flash and go. Or did yo have to tweak??????

i run a nokia 2x and a sagem 1x when developing
both of mine work fine if it,s any conselation
:Cheers:

Couldn't get it to work on a Nokia box. It flashed just fine and as soon as i put my service/bouquet files in and reloaded the channel list i got it coming up for around 2 seconds then disappearing again. When i changed channel i got the dreaded "Channel not available", from there EGP dies but i don't get the dreaded waiting for time. I have tried forcing the keys to update and i have tried every Cam/ucode combination. I have also tried the 500 and 600 avia drivers but i think my box is a more recent one so it should, in theory, be the 600.

I've never had a problem with any other image and i have never found one that hasn't worked with my box one way or another.

Back to pacino 2.1 for me i think, everything works on my box with that image and its as solid as a rock. Just fancied a little gander at the commando one but i guess its not to be.

Scott =op

Scotster said:
Couldn't get it to work on a Nokia box. It flashed just fine and as soon as i put my service/bouquet files in and reloaded the channel list i got it coming up for around 2 seconds then disappearing again. When i changed channel i got the dreaded "Channel not available", from there EGP dies but i don't get the dreaded waiting for time. I have tried forcing the keys to update and i have tried every Cam/ucode combination. I have also tried the 500 and 600 avia drivers but i think my box is a more recent one so it should, in theory, be the 600.

I've never had a problem with any other image and i have never found one that hasn't worked with my box one way or another.

Back to pacino 2.1 for me i think, everything works on my box with that image and its as solid as a rock. Just fancied a little gander at the commando one but i guess its not to be.

Scott =op
pm sent :BLOBBY:

Its looking like it may be a combination of Nokia Dbox, Telepest and wanting to use ucode 014a.

Its a shame coz that channel change is worth it alone, sooooooo fast!

Scott =op

Wow guys what an image!! Its the first time i've managed to scan and get all channels!! Even pachino 2.1 couldn't do that. I used to have to rely on somebody elses service file until now. Only problem i found, other than the colours in the menu were that it was a bit of a swine to FTP into to start with. A change of the ip addy and a few restarts n i got htere in the end.

Thanks guys.

I've just flashed away from home and I have forgotten my remote. Dufus...

What's the default IP?

Back